Hidden Colors 4 The religion of white supremacy

connorwickham

i take this with a pinch of salt. we have to be smarter than just listening to a few people speak and show us pictures. 

at the end of the day they are giving you their interpretation of what they view as facts. 

although i probably agree with over 50% of what is said.. i also disagree with alot of other stuff and would rather read something better researched thats backed up with archeological/scientific evidence. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, VENOM said:

i take this with a pinch of salt. we have to be smarter than just listening to a few people speak and show us pictures. 

at the end of the day they are giving you their interpretation of what they view as facts. 

although i probably agree with over 50% of what is said.. i also disagree with alot of other stuff and would rather read something better researched thats backed up with archeological/scientific evidence. 

you know these guys do not just spill out anything

if you have thoroughly watched and listened to hidden colours from number 1 to now, you will see they reference everyone they talk about

archaeologists

scientists

doctors

you name it

so i dont understand where your comment came from... their references are plastered throughout the boxsets with examples???

• Upvote 1

Watched his first uk screening of Hidden Colours 4 yesterday in Brum, Tariq Nasheed was there himself doing an hour Q&A along with uk based schloar Robin Walker doing a lecture before the film started. Sold out event too.

Big watch

Essential viewing, recommend it to everyone.

There is a live screening of it in London too this Friday, but Tariq himself won't be there

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hidden-colours-4-premier-london-with-mr-robin-walker-tickets-25687019567

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/06/2016 at 7:29 AM, connorwickham said:

streams? torrents? links?

Recevied my copy of this on DVD today from Amazon USA website or you can buy direct off his website. Hardly big change

I've followed all the series to date, and regards to knowledge being free. Which university, school, college, training board operate for free? 1st hidden colors I watched at a friends house and that sparked to learn more.

No doubt if a link was avail, majority would probably take the free option if the opporunity is there same with life in general, taking the easy route where possible. Given the subject of unique information covered, which aint being covered via mainstream education I dont see the problem copping

If its a music album. Going by the state of most of the music scene and general cinema movie releases these days downloading or streaming for free makes complete sense. All trash to be spending my earned money on.

But as with anything mentioned in the series, rather just sit there and take whats being said for gospel. It prompted me to cross reference, look up and copped some books and led to more books and research various authours/scholars for myself. And so far a massive eye opener.

Books i've found myself through sub recommendations and various reference points in others books are follows. (all available on amazon and not sold for free, if you can get it for free, go for it).

41J1JskPTuL.jpg
51ITmuulIUL.jpg

71T2eGT67IL.jpg

41K0S6ANYEL.jpg

51069CVVKSL.jpg

51V4xULz5tL.jpg

81Aqkur1TlL.jpg

thats just a few I have in my collection.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...