FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

@Thizz That's because we're all stuck in our own style of play. I'm having back and forwards with Macz cuz he called us out but I'm well aware I've done shit stuff like my finishing and decided when is a good time to shoot and when isn't. 

I'm a straight attacking guy.... That's how I like to play. Former PES player mentality, I want to be bombing forward all the time. Hate seeing guys kicking it back to the defence when they have options ahead of them. I'm an avid MUFC Fan so I like seeing it go wide and then balls being whipped into the box, not guys trying to go all Arsenal and pass their way into the goal. Just the styles of play clashing.

@Flat Eric We could do with a good goal scorer yea.Think their might be some competition for places though unless we switch up that formation.

@macz I'm not gonna fall out with you lad. We'll come back from the adversity lol

nah have been involved wit xbox for many years, this my first year playin clubs with ps4 dons. and compared to the xbox mans, all u mans are shit

but a few points tho:

we need to COMMUNICATE man, you lot aint got headphones na? anything will work.like talk ffs

we can win if everyone stops passing the ball RANDOMLY all over the pitch

and macz come on bruv :lol: i appreciate you being any but blaming us for the 3-0 within 15mins while im playing LS and gambino playin CAM.. its clearly YOUR fault

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because the PS4 scene has been dead for years. Don't think us lot even game as much as the XBox guys do these days. 

We're always in voice chat but guys are too busy pumping out Stormzy down their mics than talking Football. I'm not a fan of hearing the music or everyone else's TV but I can live with it lol. 

Just now, Flat Eric said:

Yo sometimes we need that intricate arsenal passing

Trust me using ANY is hard and long pause

If we're passing it about and creating space most people controlling any will crumble

Pass and move = GG

I got a video dropping soon with some highlights

Ego as ANY >>>

Nothing to worry about there

Unless Shady starts his crazy passing to randoms

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Risky said:

nah have been involved wit xbox for many years, this my first year playin clubs with ps4 dons. and compared to the xbox mans, all u mans are shit

but a few points tho:

we need to COMMUNICATE man, you lot aint got headphones na? anything will work.like talk ffs

we can win if everyone stops passing the ball RANDOMLY all over the pitch

and macz come on bruv :lol: i appreciate you being any but blaming us for the 3-0 within 15mins while im playing LS and gambino playin CAM.. its clearly YOUR fault

beg you dont come at me

you was playing fifa whilst in your garden at one point ffs

and then your rolling blunts whilst trying to play the next minute

stay in your lane

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Creed Diskenth said:

Pass and move = GG

I got a video dropping soon with some highlights

Ego as ANY >>>

Nothing to worry about there

Unless Shady starts his crazy passing to randoms

:lol:

honestly wish I had some recordings 

/

you man make a PS4 purchase seem appealing :rofl:

Loooooool

Tooooo many things to reply to but Gambino, you haven't changed ONE BIT! Shit! I used to play clubs on PS4 before I transferred to Xbox back in 2009/2010 and you was EXACTLY the same then! What Ronaldo do I play like? I get what you're saying but you've named dropped Ronaldo like he still does skills.

I set quite a lot of goals up the other day btw....

Anyways, allow the criticisms and let's just play ffs.

@LS Top troll ?

• Upvote 1