FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

12 minutes ago, Trap God said:

BTW Gambino

I know you got a problem with foreign shit but footys supposed to transcend all that

So when there's like 8 man

3-5-2 is the way forward the teams defence will be more balanced

Wasn't my shout. We played 3 at the back and got obliterated one time so nobody wanted to use it again, 4-3-3 was the shout any time I changed it. Normally leave it to whoever plays ANY to choose.

Who is playing a 1 v 1 and how does any of you playing Noah in a singles match change the fact he's greedy in clubs??? I'd expect he's decent 1 v 1 because he's happier knowing he gets to pass the ball to himself all day.

I only bought FIFA for clubs. Have played 2 Singles games since it dropped and nothing else.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Yo Roy Keane wouldn't back out like this bro 

Roy Keane wasn't gassed to believe he was a Ronaldo. Roy Keane was a team player. Like I said, give me a logical reason. I don't care how good Noah is when Noah plays by himself lol........ Tell him how it changes the weeks I've been watching him be greedy and lose the ball in clubs. Here's a clue, it doesn't. Don't be blind to it.

Who offered who out? All I seen is someone suggest people have a 1 v 1. Didn't see any names mentioned. Don't even think it was Noah that said it either. It's the guys swinging on his nuts who are trying to act like if he can win a 1 v 1 game it makes him good and less greedy at clubs. Which it doesn't, so keep waffling.

• Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Who offered who out? All I seen is someone suggest people have a 1 v 1. Didn't see any names mentioned. Don't even think it was Noah that said it either. It's the guys swinging on his nuts who are trying to act like if he can win a 1 v 1 game it makes him good and less greedy at clubs. Which it doesn't, so keep waffling.

You're so weird man. No wonder you've been neg'd 180 times

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol Try to deflect and get personal all you want......... It was critique. I don't care if you went on to become the Number 1 PS4 player on FIFA. Fact is you are greedy and lose possession. I'm not the only man who seen it, I'm one of the few willing to say it. It's not an argument, if I didn't wanna play in a team with you I wouldn't simple as that. But you are gassed to try act like you have been levels above everyone else during clubs, those thoughts don't reflect the reality.

• Upvote 1