FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

@macz ANY is hard bro. I was distributing it quick enough but then it came straight back at me in defence and I was getting cut open for fun, getting tonked 4-0.

@Mame Biram Diouf I had some moments like that last night as well man. Last minute opportunities in the box and messed up. Annoying as hell. As has been said you can bang 40 yarder all day on this but trying to score the easy ones that should be going in seems trickier.

Who was playing in Yellow last night and kept hogging the ball trying to go Ronaldo on everyone, swear it was Noah lol.

29 minutes ago, Gambino said:

@macz ANY is hard bro. I was distributing it quick enough but then it came straight back at me in defence and I was getting cut open for fun, getting tonked 4-0.

@Mame Biram Diouf I had some moments like that last night as well man. Last minute opportunities in the box and messed up. Annoying as hell. As has been said you can bang 40 yarder all day on this but trying to score the easy ones that should be going in seems trickier.

Who was playing in Yellow last night and kept hogging the ball trying to go Ronaldo on everyone, swear it was Noah lol.

Pmsl 

The Neymar regen? 

Assumed it was @Anderson not sure then 

Yea Neymar. Nah it was Noah wasn't it, xOneTouchx. Anderson wasn't online last night was he. lol He's a good player to be fair but my sense of harmony was disrupted by some SMH moments when he decided he wanted to rip 4 or 5 defenders before passing or shooting and losing the ball lol.

LMAO Were you the foreign person I kept hearing? I didn't know who was who in that chat last night, at one point I swear I heard someone who sounded glaswegian mention my name & trying to do a Manc accent, then I was hearing some Caribbean or French mix going on. And someone has got into the habit of blasting out their music all through the games.

15 minutes ago, Gambino said:

LMAO Were you the foreign person I kept hearing? I didn't know who was who in that chat last night, at one point I swear I heard someone who sounded glaswegian mention my name & trying to do a Manc accent, then I was hearing some Caribbean or French mix going on. And someone has got into the habit of blasting out their music all through the games.

Lool yeah I was hearing bare accents too and someone was playing a decent little playlist too. 

XOneTouchX is decent still, who is that on here? 

I thought we had it in the last game when the ball dropped to Gambino wasn't expecting that to rocket over the bar. 

Playing ANY is pressure I was feeling the heat every time we didn't have the ball.