FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

3 hours ago, Tee said:

yea won like 11 games

didn't play the full 40 tho ... never had the time

I see from the leader bored you had like 20 + wins tho

I had to play 30 FIFA games in one day against the scummiest players ever:rofl:

The amount of times i was fucked over

after 20 games i stopped passing and just went on auto pilot mode, was just playing brainless

Never again unless i'm ill in bed.  48 hour is a pisstake for UK people, if they made it 72, it would be calm.

8 hours ago, macz said:

not even mad bro

just not having these two clowns talk wicked

So shit so u decided to rage quit after conceding 3 in 15mins and cant even pass the ball straight. The biggest clown here happens to be you fam.

Sort ur life out lil bitch, gettin mad for ur own mistakes n shit

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Risky said:

So shit so u decided to rage quit after conceding 3 in 15mins and cant even pass the ball straight. The biggest clown here happens to be you fam.

Sort ur life out lil bitch, gettin mad for ur own mistakes n shit

8-) you're whack

stick to playing from your garden you tramp

• Downvote 1

I don't find playing shit or losing fun to be honest Super.... Games like FIFA and COD etc require me to be winning to get real fun out of them lol, too much of a competitive nature in them games. If I start coming bottom of the scoreboard when COD4 Remastered drops I might have to go see my GP about some Prozac.

I'm shattered but will hopefully jump on later and have a few games. 8pm then lads?

17 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I don't find playing shit or losing fun to be honest Super.... Games like FIFA and COD etc require me to be winning to get real fun out of them lol, too much of a competitive nature in them games. If I start coming bottom of the scoreboard when COD4 Remastered drops I might have to go see my GP about some Prozac.

I'm shattered but will hopefully jump on later and have a few games. 8pm then lads?

You waiting for COD to drop as a lone DL or you going to pay for both?   I'm thinking Battlefield this year.. 

Think I'm just gonna cop the Infinite Warfare package you know. Won't know how long it will take for the standalone to come out and I don't wanna miss the hype train. Infinite Warfare might end up playable. Battlefield One is sick, I probably would of got it had COD4 not been dropping.