FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

I've played the most club matches and it doesn't compare to drop in IMO. Besides when you get someone in your team who wants to try ripping everyone and going it alone and losing the ball. That's the only comparison I've seen. Thought everyone played well last night and held their positions. Jay bossed the midfield when he was playing CM.

• Upvote 1

It's the Fergie Mentality Boys. I'm not worried about unleashing the hairdryer in here.... . Reminds me of them days of Lucozade 5-A-Side tournaments at the JJB Soccerdome in Manni when I had to ditch one of my closest mates from the side because he just wasn't working out lol.

Feel free to hand in them Transfer requests lol

And who the fuck negged me for mentioning Anderson has dreads and Flyest plays up front!!???? Baffled.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Gambino said:

It's the Fergie Mentality Boys. I'm not worried about unleashing the hairdryer in here.... . Reminds me of them days of Lucozade 5-A-Side tournaments at the JJB Soccerdome in Manni when I had to ditch one of my closest mates from the side because he just wasn't working out lol.

Feel free to hand in them Transfer requests lol

And who the fuck negged me for mentioning Anderson has dreads and Flyest plays up front!!???? Baffled.

:lmao: do you wear a suit while you play?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Flat Eric said:

Rumour is the owner really likes the top goal scorer macz and they do not approve of your recent fights.  If it comes down to you or him they are willing to accept your resignition 

Rumor has it Gambino is the owner and Flyest has been fined 2 weeks wages for unprofessional behaviour and leaks to the public.