FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

19 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Yo I'll cop the cod ting if you man are gonna be basting ganz but I dunno which one I should be getting?

The legacy one bro that comes with COD Modern Warfare Remastered. No one will be playing Infinite Warfare  but you have to buy "Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition" to get the remastered COD.  

Activision are going to cash in on that trust me and other companies will start doing the same. It should be a decent game though as Infinity Ward have a history of making the best COD games. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, meridian said:

You thought about upgrading your hard drive? I had the standard 500 and I had to keep deleting shit. Upgraded to a seagate hybrid 1TB faster loading speeds too deffo worth it. 

You know what I don't mind deleting shit now. It took me ages to find out you can uninstall all downloaded PSPlus content and still have access to it all in the library indefinitely. I always thought you could only download during the free month and then never again unless you paid.