Stranger Things

Rsonist

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

Stranger Things stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Natalia Dyer, Cara Buono, Charlie Heaton, and Matthew Modine.

Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer (Wayward Pines, Hidden) serve as writer, directors and co-showrunners of the series, and are executive producers along with Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen via their 21 Laps entertainment banner (The Spectacular Now, Night At The Museum, Real Steel, Date Night). Shawn Levy also serves as director. Stranger Things is a Netflix original series.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah trust me bare people banging on about it

loved it but some scenes were straight rip offs

when the guys are chasing themnon the bikes and they got 11 i half expected them to start flying before she flipped the van

On 9/2/2016 at 3:18 PM, Iceberg said:

Nah trust me bare people banging on about it

loved it but some scenes were straight rip offs

when the guys are chasing themnon the bikes and they got 11 i half expected them to start flying before she flipped the van

LOL I was expecting that E.T. moment as well. It's not really a rip off, it's doing what they set out to do. Paying homage to all them 80s movies.

Worth the watch.

• 3 months later...