On 8/15/2016 at 0:25 PM, Turkish said:

What aspect of management does this man do well now? Cant see a positive in any area I look at.

On 8/15/2016 at 11:58 PM, TF S4DK said:

Smh.

15 hours ago, Turkish said:

What you shaking your head for, answer the question or dont bother replying.

You been talking shit and making excuses for the guy since '08, here we are years later with no trophies, no improvement and a bleak future.

:rofl:

Wenger has a lot to answer for, but don't take the fucking piss. So much wrong with that statement so I am going to leave it as smh.

2 FA Cups no? Fuck me I have some vivid dreams...

Take the piss? What the fuck is Wenger doing to us? Cause if he ain't taking the piss on purpose then he's a fucking shit manager.

Your really going to come back with 2 FA Cups :rofl: That first FA Cup got Wenger to sign a new deal and looking at it now done more harm then good. c*nt should of left after he won that it wasn't getting any better for him.

Tactics, Starting 11, Substitutions, Game Management, Motivation he is SHIT.

Transfers, Player Management, Philosophy, Organisation, Planning he is SHIT.

• Upvote 1

As I've heard time and time again over the years. I agree that it isn't just him that is the problem but he takes it upon himself.

Consistently telling us the board back him in windows and have never refused a player. Lie or not Wenger is telling us fans this. Telling us our ticket prices are justified because of the quality of football on show. Telling us our team is physically prepared one week before the season only to get beaten 4-3 because we wasn't physically prepared. I could rip his head off his shoulders the way he's taken the piss out of us fans.

He doesn't HAVE TO say these things. Even if you think the board push him to say it if he loves the club and loves the fans and wants to win as much as he says he does then why doesn't he just say no and stay quiet??? They wont sack him we all know this. I'm tired of excuses regarding his bullshit.

Everyone has thought and most still blame the board as well as Wenger for all this but its Wenger who doesn't let us see or find out these "deeper" issues. I'm tired of excuses regarding his bullshit, he needs to fuck off.

40 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Take the piss? What the fuck is Wenger doing to us? Cause if he ain't taking the piss on purpose then he's a fucking shit manager.

Your really going to come back with 2 FA Cups :rofl: That first FA Cup got Wenger to sign a new deal and looking at it now done more harm then good. c*nt should of left after he won that it wasn't getting any better for him.

Tactics, Starting 11, Substitutions, Game Management, Motivation he is SHIT.

Transfers, Player Management, Philosophy, Organisation, Planning he is SHIT.

Yet he's won The FA Cup twice in three, qualified for CL in last three, and was second last year. If he's shit then we either have got a fantastic squad that he must have inherited and fuck me the rest must be fucking terrible with shitter squads and less resources.

51 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As I've heard time and time again over the years. I agree that it isn't just him that is the problem but he takes it upon himself.

Consistently telling us the board back him in windows and have never refused a player. Lie or not Wenger is telling us fans this. Telling us our ticket prices are justified because of the quality of football on show. Telling us our team is physically prepared one week before the season only to get beaten 4-3 because we wasn't physically prepared. I could rip his head off his shoulders the way he's taken the piss out of us fans.

He doesn't HAVE TO say these things. Even if you think the board push him to say it if he loves the club and loves the fans and wants to win as much as he says he does then why doesn't he just say no and stay quiet??? They wont sack him we all know this. I'm tired of excuses regarding his bullshit.

Everyone has thought and most still blame the board as well as Wenger for all this but its Wenger who doesn't let us see or find out these "deeper" issues. I'm tired of excuses regarding his bullshit, he needs to fuck off.

If Wenger didn't talk to us, who would?! Our silent owner...

Also saying one thing then saying another must be a Plc thing as Ivan did it too (can compete, can't compete)

Why do I need Wenger to leave to see shit that is for me is as clear as day. Our fans might think our next step is winning the Champions League but our owners definitely don't.

I didn't say talk to us in a good way... The shit that comes out his mouth he might as well shut the fuck up cause he looks like a bigger idiot every interview he does. Theres no argument to why he comes out to talk shit and thats why he needs to be the first piece out this club, he is protecting whats happening.

He obviously doesn't mind being the face of the lies at the club, he has come out with enough of them.

"Before you pay over the odds you have to be convinced by the player"

"We already invested at a very high price. We will do so again"

"We work very hard and I cannot tell you much more"

"Look at the whole market, very little happens"

"You do not sign players because you think its very important or not"

Like I said, he should shut the fuck up.

13 hours ago, Turkish said:

"Before you pay over the odds you have to be convinced by the player"

"We already invested at a very high price. We will do so again"

"We work very hard and I cannot tell you much more"

"Look at the whole market, very little happens"

"You do not sign players because you think its very important or not"

Like I said, he should shut the fuck up.

He dropped jewels you just wasn't listening...

on Mustafi…
I believe it is better I don’t speak about any individual player. We are working very hard. You are absolutely convinced that I don’t want to spend the money, but I would like to reassure you that we are ready to spend the money we have. As always, not the money we haven’t got [because] it is not my money.

on Lacazette…
We do not talk about individual players. I told you already what the are the criteria for the price of a player but you could add one more: the identity of the buyer. When the buyer is English, it is true that it multiplies the transfer by two or three or sometimes by 10 because if for the same player an English club does not come in, he is worth five million. But if an English club comes he is worth 35 or 40 or 50.

on paying over the odds…
Look, first of all you always have to be convinced by the quality of the player. Before you pay over the odds you have to be convinced that the player is good enough to strengthen your squad and you then have to make the decision as to how much you pay over the odds. That is not a problem but you must then have the money available to pay because we’ve already invested, people forget that, at a very high price and we will do it again.

We ain't signing Lacazette.

Watching the budget when you have 200m in the bank? Sounds like a man that definitely isn't sitting on 200 m's.

Serge Gnabry is set to leave Arsenal on loan again before the transfer deadline, but manager Arsene Wenger wants him to sign a contract extension, Sky sources understand.

The 21-year-old winger signed a five-year deal in 2013. Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin are interested and are expected to find out imminently whether their loan request has been accepted.

man u and city looking strong

chelsea and tottenham showing that hunger to come back and win their games so theyre onit too

probably gonna be a couple other teams around

and we are looking sooooooo dead kgoddjfs

Gonna struggle to make top 4 this season, players/squad aint good enough, half of our first 11 wouldnt be starters in any of the big teams, it didnt used to be like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...