On 25/09/2016 at 1:35 PM, Lieutenant said:

No Iwobi thread?

Lovely footballer

Fam 

I remember saying this kid is better than Chamberlain and Walcott.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3851476/Alex-Iwobi-set-start-Arsenal-against-Ludogorets-s-best-product-club-s-academy-years-establishing-genuine-team-player.html

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both are early mornings...

After international break is a huge problem, away in Manchester in the cold, we are sure to let Mourinho park the bus and have Smalling telling Giroud & Alexis no replacement train service while Ibra and Pogba are stealing Mustafi's first class ticket.

Not really, as talking about one particular away fixture for years, which is now against a manager who hasn't lost to us as the home manager in what must be about 6-8 fixtures. Oh and it's in November, an early morning fixture, away, and after international break. I'd trade a 4-4 draw with us 4 up with 20mins to go tomorrow for a win against United away.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Claude is right 

Two points dropped 

Jones, Darmian and Rojo were all over the place first half whenever somebody made a run 

Never pressed us, or tried to attack. Came for a draw 

If you had the intensity City came with it would've been an easy 3 points 

Wenger overrated and over estimated Mourinho 

11 hours ago, Thizz said:

I was standing behind Ty. That got heated LOL.

I wasn't happy with our ball retention. I could see the idea behind the line up, but again it really shows us how important Cazorla is to us. NONE of the midfield showed any quality when we had possession. Occlude beating his man and whipping that ball in in showed why we should have started with Iwobi or Ox. Ramsey there again being asked to fill in and do a job he wasn't any worse than anyone else out there but he gets singled out because he's played poor out of position.

Wenger got the line up wrong IMO. I don't agree with Xhaka starting at OT, he's seems risky with his disciplinary. But Elneny and Coq didn't do enough together going forward. I wouldn't go with those two as a pairing again.

Oh well. Hindsight is great I guess. And the scenes when Giroud, everyone wanted sold, scored AGAIN >>> _____________

I won't even mention 5 goals and 4 assists Oxlade...