MP Jo Cox Shot and Killed in (Birstall) Leeds

Niall Ferguson

It's the concept of free speech. You are calling for this group to be banned or whatever as if to hold them responsible for something this individual has done. But I know none of you would be screaming for guys like Choudary and his goons to be dealt with or the UAF for the bullshit they cause. I'm not showing any support for BF either by the way they are morons. But let's have it right, fair is fair. Don't make it some one rule for these guys and one for another.

13 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Well then don't argue if someone blames Muslims when a Muslim decides to do the same shit lol.

People do that regardless, you're being a bit obtuse.

Look at this nonsense they spout, I guess this was tongue in cheek though...

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/just-britain-first-threatening-to-hang-their-proeu-islamistloving-opponents-at-the-tower-of-london--Z16fxI0Pvl

The terrorist used the word "traitors" too.

No I know some people do it........... I'm talking to you guys though. You out here to be biased against one side or are you taking neutral ground???

It's either allow all these pricks from both sides to talk shit, or else end them all..... Simple as that. Bury this idea of Free Speech IMO and stop all these idiots going about their business. I don't like seeing guys talking shit when our Soldiers return home and burning Poppys in front of them. I find that extremely offensive. Does that bother you?

Just now, The Somalian said:

But haven't the goverment dealt with Choudary? they banned Al-Muhajiroun couple of years back. 

Just to clarify I don't think Britain First should be banned I wanted clarification on your ludicrous claim it would be the end of freedom of speech

Because you are trying to silence a group based on what an individual has chose to do off his own accord...... Did they command him or ask him to go out and murder this woman? If not then can they be held responsible for his actions any more than a religious book can for others.

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Because you are trying to silence a group based on what an individual has chose to do off his own accord...... Did they command him or ask him to go out and murder this woman? If not then can they be held responsible for his actions any more than a religious book can for others.

Sound like something Choudary would say tbh...

I mean I am cool with that lol. I'm not even championing the idea of Free Speech, I don't like when negative things are said and done here against this country. So ban them by all means.

I made my comment because the reality is when man like Lee Rigby got dropped I know nobody on here was shouting for Choudary's group or any other affiliation these guys had to be banned. But now that it's some  Labour MP who's been done over by some White British guy suddenly you got guys on here wanting to hold others responsible for it.

Gambino you are a mess, spouting the exact same bullshit as the uneducated sheltered retards on facebook.

5 hours ago, Gambino said:

And you hold everyone in Britain First responsible because one guy decided to go ape shit and kill someone...... Well then don't argue if someone blames Muslims when a Muslim decides to do the same shit lol.

This fucking comment just shows how you look at things ffs.

Muslims are a huge body of people, extremist factions obviously exist within that.

Britains First are not the greater group, they are a group of retards/extremists within the nationalists/christianity or what ever shit they wanna use as a guise to represent.

• Upvote 3

Nar it was quite simple....... You are blaming Britain First as this guys inspiration for doing what he did be that true or not....... The same way others take their inspiration from a religion that tells them to strike fear into the hearts of non believers. Forget the "Huge Body of people" then and show me some quotes when Lee Rigby got murdered of you calling for the small minority extremist factions like Choudary and any corrupt Mosques/Places to be closed and I'll be more content.

I seen people complaining that they mentioned him being a quiet man and asking "Why the fuck does the Media need to tell us he is a gardener, so biased for this white priviledge"........... They have short term memories to the headlines about Jihadi John being a "Quiet and Humble" lad who was a "Big Football Fan"

6 hours ago, Seydou said:

13412962_1057805944314158_58538802652297

13435358_1057805940980825_86470037676068

Shot her twice, kicked her and stabbed her up. In that pic, he looks like he'd cross the road if he saw me at night.

Just ask yourself this :

timid ,

dogged, 

...sympathy ???

if that was a guy of any other hue , please tell me the headline above would be the same ... ???facebook must be alive with the undercover subliminal racial posts , thank fk im off there