MP Jo Cox Shot and Killed in (Birstall) Leeds

Niall Ferguson

32 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Gambino sounding like a terrorist sympathiser, smh

Lol sounding like one?

Course he is definitely one.  The only  straw he  can clutch on is the "ooh you lot weren't this vocal when  it was Muslims"

I don't even know anyone that  ever co signed ISIS or Cage or here. But,he does.

2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Lol sounding like one?

Course he is definitely one.  The only  straw he  can clutch on is the "ooh you lot weren't this vocal when  it was Muslims"

I don't even know anyone that  ever co signed ISIS or Cage or here. But,he does.

Gamb is the white version of timebomb when it comes to rationale ?

Got the exact same angle when it comes to thier own

i thought gambino couldnt get any lower.

a fucking MPs been killed due to her work by a guy calling himself death to traitors and youre here tryna find angles to show this guy aint that bad

are you even reading back what you write?

how can someone be so fuckin obtuse, and when youre called out all you come with is 'well if muslims did this' wtf does it matter?

i dont even mind racists, its dumb fuckin racists that try to pretend theyre not without the mental capacity to stay consistent just irk me

when the reports of sexual assault in germany came out you couldnt wait but brush all refugees as grown men coming to rape your white women.

and all you can do now is deflect the real issue with bullshit

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

If you made one valid point there I'd take it on board but you've just made shit up in your head. I haven't looked for any angles to try make this guy seem less bad. I've been arguing against people who wanna silence BF over it but don't feel the same way when it's others doing shit. I'm arguing with the people who wanna complain about the headlines but don't wanna acknowledge other headlines of the same type of shit. So you are chatting absolute shite. And once again like the hard left do, because you are talking shite and have no valid argument you scream racism. It's boring and overused now.

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Gambino said:

If you made one valid point there I'd take it on board but you've just made shit up in your head. I haven't looked for any angles to try make this guy seem less bad. I've been arguing against people who wanna silence BF over it but don't feel the same way when it's others doing shit. I'm arguing with the people who wanna complain about the headlines but don't wanna acknowledge other headlines of the same type of shit. So you are chatting absolute shite. And once again like the hard left do, because you are talking shite and have no valid argument you scream racism. It's boring and overused now.

' I haven't looked for any angles to try make this guy seem less bad. I've been arguing against people who wanna silence BF over it but don't feel the same way when it's others doing shit.'

who wants to silence them? ive seen people make comparisons to other attacks and the fall out from that, where is the silencing? you mention Chaudary or whatever his name is failing to mention the police investigations into his actions and his group being on a banned list, but someone 'wanting' to silence a whole group because of one man is the fight you want to take on? thats the exact angle im talking about, youre cherry picking shit to be mad about and its showing your hypocrisy.

'So you are chatting absolute shite.'

great point there i like how you laid out the shit and called me out on it, very valid and reasonable complaint explained well.

'And once again like the hard left do'

at what point have i even insinuated im left leaning let alone hard left? oh i get it, i didnt agree with what you said but instead of breaking down my points and explaining why you didnt agree, you did the equivalent of holding up a cross and screaming in fear in the hope by the time you open your eyes ill have gone away.

'have no valid argument you scream racism'

my argument is youre a hypocrite. youre quick to tarnish an entire group based off the actions of some, yet you are not willing to accept that the vile hate being spewed by groups like britain first that lead to a murder of one of your own politicians is irresponsible and hate speech. ive seen you talk about how islam calls for the killing of non muslims and how its not the religion of peace and has no place here, yet we must see the full picture because its not britains first problem that one of their supporters murdered someone? thats fair enough on the face of it, but why can we not look to the muslims that tell us these guys are extremist and nothing to do with them? because youve read the quran and knwo the real truth i guess? or googled parts of the quran?

all you do is spout sound bites i could get off any sun reader on a building site, i actually said i have no problem with racists and you get all worked up in a tizzy about 'its boring now', guess its hard to stop playing victim huh? them ones when you already know how youre gonna sign off cause you ust rehash the same shit in every scenario

man actually said im talking shite twice you know and resorted to generic boiler plate 'PC culture' quotes

'So you are chatting absolute shite. And once again like the hard left do, because you are talking shite and have no valid argument'

outstading

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Since you thrive on this. Would you like to share these so called headlines that weren't addressed in similar fashion ?

So the comments I was talking about were coming from people screaming white privileged on the reporting because the newspaper had quoted people who knew him saying he was quiet and not a violent man. So in their view, the papers only had those headlines because he was white..........

This guy is not white....... But we get a headline telling us he was Quiet and Humble. So how do the moaners from my above comment explain that.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/07/isis-executioner-jihadi-ringo-revealed-to-be-quiet-and-humble-football-fan-from-west-london-5667596/

Then they were also putting up pictures highlighting that it mentioned he was a gardener complaining that nobody needs to know he was a gardener and this is just the media using white privilege to try make him look like a normal guy. Well another newspaper told us how Jihadi John was a Manchester United Fan, but these people wouldn't of been sat there questioning why we need to know that. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/16/who-is-jihadi-john-and-how-did-mohammed-emwazi-become-the-symbol/

9 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

' I haven't looked for any angles to try make this guy seem less bad. I've been arguing against people who wanna silence BF over it but don't feel the same way when it's others doing shit.'

who wants to silence them? ive seen people make comparisons to other attacks and the fall out from that, where is the silencing? you mention Chaudary or whatever his name is failing to mention the police investigations into his actions and his group being on a banned list, but someone 'wanting' to silence a whole group because of one man is the fight you want to take on? thats the exact angle im talking about, youre cherry picking shit to be mad about and its showing your hypocrisy.

Why you asking me who wants to silence them like you can't read or something? You did see my replies were to FA when he called for Britain First to be banned right....... And I said I wouldn't mind that as long as people agree that other trouble causing groups like the UAF should be banned as well, because you have to have one rule for all and not just for one. He thinks BF are responsible for this womans death by the sounds of it, I don't but I think their annoying trouble causing cunts, same way I do the UAF. But the difference is, I don't hear guys calling for the UAF to be banned on here. I never heard nobody on here calling for Choudary and co to be banned. But as soon as this d*ckhead commits a crime and gets linked to Britain First then man on here suddenly find a voice and want them banned. That is the hypocrisy you seek.

You are quoting a link that clearly starts  with 'ISIS executioner'. Whatever character saving  verb added to that headline has already been decoded.

Same emwazi guy you are talking about, had his character quashed instantly when CAGE tried to describe him as the gentle soul. 

I also recall people asking for the group to be Ban and rightly so. 

But yea, it never happened in your world

18 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Gambino you really think people on here dont want ISIS and all the rebore islamic extremists groups in the UK banned? Never seen anyone imply or state this before on here, ever. 

People just want fair coverage. Terrorism is terrorism, whether you are a nazi or an extremist muslim.

ISIS Yea I would hope so.......... UAF? Naw I think some of you man absolutely love the shit they cause. Do you agree Britain First should be shut down, are they a terrorist group?

Because the government has stated the far right is the biggest terror threat to the uk.

fuck off posting random insta shit in topics its got nothing to do with @yhfam