Im going to be a father

PascalMoriarty

4 hours ago, Lens said:

should not be bussin into anyone You don't want kids with.

sounds harsh, but THIS tbh. Ive been where you are more times than i want to admit, but beyond expressing your viewpoint, there isnt much you can do that isnt going to end up in a shitstorm.

whether its her blaming you for making her get rid, or you gripsing her forcing it out, unless she comes to the "conclusion" herself, shes going to be an emotional wreck when the deed is done.

Had a married ting talking about she wanted to keep it once...knew I had already lost as she had kids...she miscarried, but somehow I was still blamed as the reason as the kid knew i didnt want it.

These pregnancy hormones are mother natures biggest spell.

Good luck!

Just now, PascalMoriarty said:

She said she was on the pill. Now, She's pregnant.

I told her its not the right time. She agreed.

Three days later - "I know this isn't what you want to hear but i don't think i can get rid of it"

Someone, anyone, tell me that I'm more than entitled to feel ginalsed here.

To top it off - I talk her round to seeing sense and receive this response.

"One of us kinda wants this baby and one of us doesn't. I'm not an idiot, I can't force you to have a baby you don't want to have. So I'll do what you want and get over it"

I was the victim, now I'm that guy who's trying to get her to abort. Am i a c*nt, or is she mentally deficient? 

Been there bro.

Early last year with my Ex. The most stressful time I have ever encountered. The timing was just wrong. I felt like the devil & selfish trying to convince her to abort.At the same time I felt played when she told me she was on the pill. 

Its difficult convincing a woman seeing sense in this scenario. Requires patient and empathy. I managed to convince her, not something I am proud of. When we  later broke up (for other reasons).Its probably one of the  best bullet dodging moments ever made in my life. This chick was a nutter

If you believe she is genuinely the one though (wifey).  Keep it man and make it work. 

On 6/13/2016 at 3:31 PM, PascalMoriarty said:

She said she was on the pill. Now, She's pregnant.

I told her its not the right time. She agreed.

Three days later - "I know this isn't what you want to hear but i don't think i can get rid of it"

Someone, anyone, tell me that I'm more than entitled to feel ginalsed here.

To top it off - I talk her round to seeing sense and receive this response.

"One of us kinda wants this baby and one of us doesn't. I'm not an idiot, I can't force you to have a baby you don't want to have. So I'll do what you want and get over it"

I was the victim, now I'm that guy who's trying to get her to abort. Am i a c*nt, or is she mentally deficient? 

happy fathers day or sunday G,

LOL this stress is the reason i dont bother with chicks since i split with my ex

no ones gonna tell me theyre on the pill then accidentally fall pregnant when they didnt want to and try talk like its meant to be. and if they refuse the abortion they have 18 years of attention 

everywhere is just filled with immature entitled girls only interested in getting what they want and dont care who they step on, more drama more attention.

fuck em all

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

So the appointment is on the 4th of July, she didn't take the one offered on the 3rd because she's going to see Beyonce. I'm SWEATING, a night of listening to the independent woman garbage that permeates every one of Beyonce's songs could make for a nasty last minute change of heart.

Fuck this situation.

I shouldnt laugh! 

Ive got a male - friend whos never had sex without a condom...ever! These type of situations is why 

26 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

...a night of listening to the independent woman garbage that permeates every one of Beyonce's songs could make for a nasty last minute change of heart.

FAAAAAAACK!! 

If she takes it easy on the crowds/dancing then ppl ask why n once she tells them they start rubbing her belly n shit, its over bro. need to stop the concert man, pull a fire alarm or something.

watching Bey is NOT where she needs to be

45 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

So the appointment is on the 4th of July, she didn't take the one offered on the 3rd because she's going to see Beyonce. I'm SWEATING, a night of listening to the independent woman garbage that permeates every one of Beyonce's songs could make for a nasty last minute change of heart.

Fuck this situation.

LOOL.

It ain't happening, congrats / commiserations.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Fuck this situation.

:lol:

OMG...

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Simply D said:

FAAAAAAACK!! 

If she takes it easy on the crowds/dancing then ppl ask why n once she tells them they start rubbing her belly n shit, its over bro. need to stop the concert man, pull a fire alarm or something.

watching Bey is NOT where she needs to be

Fam. 99% chance she gonna go with her girls

"OMG LETS HAVE A DRINK BEFORE WE GO"

*she says nothing, kinda looks away*

"What's the matter?"

It's over from there, shell mention how much mans pushed for the abortion and prob throw in how much she's always wanted to be a mum and even though it's not how she thought it would be she just can't help but feel...

May as well order yourself a card on moonpig for sunday

• Upvote 9