Im going to be a father

PascalMoriarty

22 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

How many flights are stairs did she tumble down?

Raw :lol:

On 13 June 2016 at 9:44 PM, Wavant said:

Listen to Don Heero.

I've done this, I had to go. I booked 2 days off and went to fucking Leicester - hence why I'll never step into that city again. PL title winners? Nah, the homeland of the girl that nearly shegged me. 

Sitting in that clinic with her nappy, nurse giving me foul looks, cabbie thinking we're a couple and congratulating us, best friend turning up and hotting me. God, I held corn in those 48 hrs.

Then it happened again :mellow:

:lmao: went through nearly the exact same. One ting from Newcastle come down and presented me with the sloppiest box, couple months later she's pregnant. Lives with her mum and sister who's a teen mum. Initially conceded and started checking Zoopla for properties in the toon. Then managed to twang her to get an abortion... Then her sister talked her out of it.

Twanged her to book another one then went down there and booked a hotel 3 days before, kept her there til the abortion then she went through with it.

Many many times I thought I was done for. 

• Upvote 6

No doubt ive sired some children abroad

fake name and disposable sim game on point 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lieutenant said:

:lmao: went through nearly the exact same. One ting from Newcastle come down and presented me with the sloppiest box, couple months later she's pregnant. Lives with her mum and sister who's a teen mum. Initially conceded and started checking Zoopla for properties in the toon. Then managed to twang her to get an abortion... Then her sister talked her out of it.

Twanged her to book another one then went down there and booked a hotel 3 days before, kept her there til the abortion then she went through with it.

Read this like a movie. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

PMSL THE REAL :lmao:

Drafting an email to your director to request that transfer as well... FFSsssssss

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 0:03 AM, dub said:

:lol:

feel like this is a social media share away from getting this website the worst publicity its ever had

Bruuuuuuv

this is a VERY dark topic...not sure I will be returning :(

I know there are vipers WITH kids shaking their heads with disgust

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Simply D said:

Bruuuuuuv

this is a VERY dark topic...not sure I will be returning :(

I know there are vipers WITH kids shaking their heads with disgust

Agreed some of the responses I've received were dark and a little bit further than tongue in cheek. But ultimately that's what vip2 is, we educate and entertain each other. Life's too short and shit to not be able to find some sort of humour even in the most unfortunate situations such as this one. Apologies to anyone who was offended by the topic, but this is just an anecdote to you lot, I have to actually live this shit smh. 

• Upvote 3

On 8/22/2014 at 10:10 AM, Heero Yuy said:

Currently In the midst of my first pregnancy scare with the chick I'm seeing.

Her period is late today…..sweating like Robinho in the AC Milan top.

On 8/27/2014 at 10:28 AM, Heero Yuy said:

Pregnant, but she's not keeping...

giphy.gif

I lived it  live on air too bro.

• Upvote 2

On 06/22/2016 at 2:23 PM, JOHN DOE said:

thinjk we could make a 10 page thread of users tales of pregancy woes 

happened to me at least 3 times ffs 

Dark times

Spiking a fanta fruit twist with a dangerous amount of crushed morning after pills

Turned out bitch wasnt even pregnant.