Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Radar Radio

some very good shows on here still, I'm in tune with new music and I still hear new good artists that I aint heard before by some of the young DJs.

Station definitely has the best set up seems bit of a gentrification of radio as its more of the hipster run kind of thing imo compared to stations we grew up on, no shade or issue but I don't associate myself with these types. 

Yeah I think he is down with the management. Tweeted me after I left the studio saying why I never said hello (like I knew he was there) ^)

Full video is excellent

Jammer was spot on

tbh if this was in the golden era this guy wouldn't be able to get anywhere near a mic to even be talking such nonsense

Yeah ended up watching the full video to see some fuckry but was pleasantly surprised  and agree he dropped some gems in there

Pretty much agree with most of what Jammer is saying in terms of how Grime is now and was actually a very good interview when compared to some on NFTR. 

Dunno who he had the chip on the shoulder with either the DJ or Rader but could tell from the start he had a bit of an issue. 

2 hours ago, CurryMan said:

jammers chatting shit

"ive never made music to get into the charts"

wow, Im glad I missed this tune when it came out

if dj argue wasn't slow and shook he could have easily shut down jammer

either way there's alot of ppl in the uk "urban" music scene who are delusional and feel their more important than they are

many of the elders are bitter and ignoring how technology has enabled the youts (anyone actually) to blow over night

it's not the yout dems fault they can make a tune today, upload it and by the weekend it's blown up

many of these elders need to accept things have changed, man don't have to drive up and down the country to record shops (if there any) to give man cds/records of a track link bare ppl from different ends

these days u just need to work smarter, link who u need to link strategically, do certain shows & radio but to get popping u don't really need any of that like back in jammer's days

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CurryMan said:

jammers chatting shit

smh

see what i mean, delusional guys who forget moretime they weren't that different coz they tried a ting and it flopped

of course man wanted to chart

4 hours ago, CurryMan said:

jammers chatting shit

Pmsl

Song is as chart reaching as it gets

18 hours ago, Trap God said:

Full video is excellent

Jammer was spot on

tbh if this was in the golden era this guy wouldn't be able to get anywhere near a mic to even be talking such nonsense

had some good points but overall he came across bitter that uk rap/grime etc... is the mainstream music in the uk now and any guy can blow

music has always been about marketability ever since tv became popular

19 hours ago, Trap God said:

Rah the games fucked

Is this how jammer talks to people in 2018?

:rofl:

lmb

my first thought tbh

made some good points despite trying super hard not to

a better host would have had him on skates mentioning party animal, lotm "inflation", sox contract n other stuff

f radar though