WHAT KIND OF CHANGES DO YOU THINK WE'LL SEE IN SOCIETY OVER THE NEXT 30-40 YEARS

Lionel & Dave

i reckon we're gonna see a lot of better fathers than the ones we had when we were growing up

all my pals that have got kids are so much better than what i remember in my day

like they would happily turn down a night out just to bathe and put their kids to bed

i think racism in places like london will be literally a thing of the past, can't speak for the rest of the country

more vegetarians/vegans?

i do however feel that while the youth will continue to tackle sexism, racism, class-ism  and homophobia, they're also turning into social media addicted fuck boys and girls with no actual real friends, just thousands of acquaintances they collect on their phones like football stickers

what you reckon?

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

I only want one thing:

Death of racism/white supremacy

if that goes, everything will be fine for everyone. We'll actually be one race, the human race as it should be.

disclaimer: yes i know i am asking a lot within 30-40 years

the BLM march yesterday

all black people

gutting

still got a way to go, we'll get there though

• Downvote 1

Generally right now white people have no incentive for a system of justice instead of supremacy. Key word incentive. Why should they, and should you even wait for them to

regarding wider society hopefully racist dinosaurs will die as generations go on and travel more, and empathy via integration will cause the change (hasn't really worked so far) 

Social mobility won't change, divide may reach Brazil levels. Become a more asset-less society, replacing achievements with experiences while the top hoard,  also may be a great diaspora awaking with more going back to fatherland if mobility here shrivels, don't think there will be a great reset like another ww (too much to lose now)  but more mini conflicts to rally the masses

Lol I dunno 

Britain will maintain

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Cole Des said:

Change in the way the media are allowed to irresponsibly share the news is 1 thing I'd like to see happen.

I think the power will be more in the peoples hands with regards to news.

A lot of news has been uploaded and broken by the public via Twitter, periscope and Co. 

I think viewers will be able to Taylor their own news prepared by the public and the news outlets would have to outsource info from the public to keep up .