Turkey Under Military Coup

User

3 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Never, ever watching that.

Will never be the same after u watched that fuckry lol but nah I still gotta say the srebrenica thing is worstttt. I know 1 kosovo guy from school that HATES Serbs. he's the first guy that told me bout that vid. Different levels of madness

On 24/12/2016 at 10:06 PM, dub said:

its not weak

its arguable, its questionable

but your basic argument of "its not important" is weak, at least follow up your opinion with some sort of backing

Cos watching the act has no purpose. 

We know it's happening. You don't need to continuously watch all these videos in graphic detail to know it's an dire situation that needs changing. 

Ur watching this as some sort of fetish.

• Upvote 2

You cant consider yourself a sane person watching these videos on a regular. Eventually, you get desensitised to it and this cant be good for your state mind in the long run. Thats why I have locked certain friends of my social media that post these kind of fuckery. I know most mean no arm when they share it. But there is always an element of stimulating disgust & emotion collectively when these videos are shared. They all subconsciously have an agenda sharing such stuff imo.

• Upvote 3

ag is right tbh.

If the horrors of war were actually shown to the people then they would be that much more against it.

There is no context to headline of 100 civilians dead in airstrikes or a mother screaming in a foreign language that her 2 year old child is dead.

but aslong as the government censors mainstream media, they can run up in any country for the peace, stability and safety of the nation rhetoric every time.

Not saying you should be actively searching the videos of people dying, but you shouldn't necessarily question the morality of people seeing the horrors of war.

42 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Cos watching the act has no purpose. 

We know it's happening. You don't need to continuously watch all these videos in graphic detail to know it's an dire situation that needs changing. 

Ur watching this as some sort of fetish.

at what degree do you decide to switch off? do you tell people to stop watching police brutality vids too? should we shade our view to racial injustice because we already know its a dire situation?

(yes 'racial injustice' is my cheap go-to for arguments, because it applies to our society, most can relate in one way or another, and then apply the same principles elsewhere)

Bro Whoever is watching these vids regular are not watching it to "appreciate the injustice" of the world or whatever ur tryna get at. 

If ur sitting  there watching a man burn to death for five mins or whatever that's a fetish mate. That's what turns ppl into serial killers. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Seydou said:

If this clips

But this is on some website that collects and streams fucked videos. You went out of your way to look for these clips.

Nonsense. Maybe if you don't use social media, or your only fb friends are ur grandparents. Then u would need to 'go out of ur way'. If you have hundreds of friends on social media every single day all down your feed will be some type of fuckery posted from every part of the world

Don't know why anyone of sane mind would want to keep watching those videos either. I watched what I'd consider the original one of that American hostage being beheaded all them years ago and it was purely out of curiosity overtaking me, that shit left me feeling sick inside for a good 2 weeks and I've never had any ambition or curiosity to watch someone suffer again or be a part of these fucked up people's audience. What they do is beyond war.

you guys are turning it into an argument about watching the videos on a regular basis when the initial statement was "Dunno why u man watch this stuff"

no one's here talking about how when everyone else is watching Game of Thrones, they're going onto these websites and watching for hours

Just now, dub said:

you guys are turning it into an argument about watching the videos on a regular basis when the initial statement was "Dunno why u man watch this stuff"

no one's here talking about how when everyone else is watching Game of Thrones, they're going onto these websites and watching for hours

Will that's what I was talking  about mate. U got guys in here consistently watching horrific vids....ur boy a.g just said that na?

Haha. Nah some of you man are funny. Now ur making out like I watch this shit every morning when I eat my cereal? 

Every person reacts differently to stuff. By your dumb logic, all the news reporters and journalists working for BBC and that who repeatedly go back to report in warzones can only have 1 specific and fetishistic reason for being there? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Don't really see the similarities between a guy getting paid to go and report on a war and you sat at home in your room thinking Yesss let me watch yet another video of someone being tortured, like it's some ongoing trilogy you need to lock into.

Basically.

Totally get curiosity once maybe even twice but by ur own admission some of u are watching this time and time again. That's odd. 

• Upvote 1