canadian w uk passport.

j2_

its a long story but im 27. i was in vancouver for work back in 2012. a friend invited me to a flat party where i connected with this one guy from southampton (no homo). a few months later i ended up moving from toronto-vancouver for work. the guys gf and him broke up shortly after i moved there. the guy at the time didn't have many friends downtown so we started chilling. fast fwd 2014. my boy from southampton got his residency and has never been to the east side of canada. i left my sales job and went back to toronto mid2014. my boy packed up whatever he could, got on a plane and came to toronto. 2015. my boys working at the bank and im working at a sales firm. we were making decent money, going out every weekend, meeting girls, hitting the gym doing our thing but it became to repetitive. we learned the working world sucks and being a slave to a desk and chair wasnt our thing. we packed up a car with whatever we could and abandoned the flat that was fully furnished by a friend. we came to montreal mid 2015, and around jan 2016 we learned that it was probably a better idea to stay in toronto lol.   montreals ok. lots of wastemen, flakes, guys that try too hard, lazy cunts, and most of the girls here are no different. i was supposed to go to southampton with my boy may 1, get a job and branch out. but then i realized if i work another sales job selling a product im not passionate about or kissing someones ass i don't care about, id hate my life. so i stayed and registered for a mobile app development ios/android program that is 1 year. my final project im going to create a mobile app internet radio platform for house/tech/grime/rap , whatever .  my boy and i never really connected with too many guys here. lots of type b personality. so im alone here with no friends and i hang out all day by myself. it is what it is, but maybe its better this way. i have no distractions for school. i'll be in school from morning-night learning programming. montreal is a big, but small city. i was dating the ms popular, a would of been princess of morocco. lots of girls saw me walking around with a bombshell 20 yr old for a while. we broke up. word spread. no girls within a 6km radius are interested in me. not even the ugly ones. what in the actual f*ck. all my friends are in toronto/van /calgary but i aint going back there. i wanna come out. im even thinking about joining the british army. it would be cool to try out for one of the spec op teams. my fitness level is not far off from para level. this idea is on the back burner.  right now i just want to complete my school and leave this place. i have only 1 friend in the uk. my boy , but hes got a big network of friends in southampton . i was even thinking london too.  im not sure where im going with this. im sitting in my room. i havent spoken to anyone all day 

strong first post.

dont move to southampton

london/liverpool/manny or nowhere 

Venoms canadian boyfriend?

16 hours ago, j2_ said:

good chirps. i was on tinder london/southampton a few weeks ago. ive got vag on arrival . my yank sounding canadian accent will do well over there i think . cant wait to go. im stuck here for 378 more days. the day i get my school papers im on the last flight out of here. im broke af until then. my getaway fund i have like 3K pounds. ill be good for a bit

montreal is canada's southampton. a run down shit hole. i already committed to my boy six months there. its probably wiser to start in a shit hole than going straight to london. my money will go father. i can find a programming position there easy i think (lots of jobs online). i'll get some cheap wheels, check out the southern landscape, connect with some of your women, do my thing. ill be in london within a year i think. not sure. ill go wherever the money is first

im only on this planet for another 50 years then im dead