R.I.P Dr Sebi

Bruno Di Gradi

Breaking: World Renowned Holistic Dr Sebi dies after arrest, while in custody

By Erin Elizabeth -

August 6, 2016

Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

We have written articles on the amazing Dr Sebi before. He rose to even more fame after his patient Lisa “Left Eye” Lopez died (he also treated the late Michael Jackson), in what some call a mysterious car accident, after leaving his facilities.

UPDATE: We have a video from Honduras with more information! (also see interview w Dr Sebi below too)

Sadly, he’s died just after being arrested (allegedly) for having over $30,000 cash on his person. There are already doubters, including those close to him, that question his arrest and manner in which he died while in his custody (which is shrouded in mystery)

Famed herbal healer, pathologist, and naturalist; holistic Dr. Sebi reportedly has died while in custody. While details surrounding Sebi’s death are slowly developing, Twitter has reacted with a wave of condolence.

RIP

Read a lot into his methods and techniques for quite a while. Guy proved he could cure aids and the American Medical Associaton tried to send him to jail unless he had proof due to illegal practice. Guy came back with patients as proof and they couldnt prosecute lol

This guy was the real deal.

Pharmaceutical industry is big money business... No profit in the cure, only in keeping you sick and expensive synsithised meds for repeat subscriptions. Its been well documented many holistic/Alternative Doctors have been struck off, targeted and known to have died or harrassed to stop practices.

http://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

The industry receives big funding by gov and charites to keep university research labs going to milk the cash cow on and on. That money just goes straight to corporate back pockets and ultimately keep an economy afloat to further strengthen the pound or dollar in the banking system.

Profit based charites like cancer research con the public into thinking running 10miles and donating money is going to help. Just exploting the real trauma of suffering families and general public who want to feel they are doing something positve for suffering or deceased relatives.

• Upvote 2

Why would it be placed in the common public domain though?

This is a multi billion pound global industry, guys like this are silenced and left to exist as urban legend.

Medical, Education system, mutli miliion pound "research" (placebo) labs, dollar & pound have too much to loose to produce a cure. And should a cure become common knowledge you think the average joe is going to be able to afford it?

I understand that your position is based upon one of fundamental mistrust of the US and its institutions and believe me I share that. However, making a statement that you can cure AIDS without having ANY evidence is not sufficient to be taken seriously. He was a free man with seeming resources, he could have made it happen someway or somehow.

Someoene who would have been cured by him would have gone public with it, with (at the very least) his medical evidence saying he had it, and post-AIDS cure evidence saying he didn't.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VENOM said:

well he was taken to the supreme court over those claims and won. im sure all that evidence has been supressed now

Lol he won over technicalities it's all over the internet. 

But if it makes you happy to believe this man cured several KILLER diseases and had no documented proof, then you're insane. There are SO many ways that mean the evidence (if there was any) could have been leaked.

I'm not totally discrediting the man's knowledge on nutrition, but I am questioning his claims. 

• Upvote 1