Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blacksheet

YesJulz sextape

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, O Fenomeno said:

Any Becky 

!!

Snap. Chat star Y' kna

 

These things should just do one off Zorns courtesy of blacked and keep it moving 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Blacksheet
22 minutes ago, Afroman said:

!!

Snap. Chat star Y' kna

 

These things should just do one off Zorns courtesy of blacked and keep it moving 

Lol why you getting excited?

she has enough money to go to places like Dubai and do it properly

unlike some 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

Lol why you getting excited?

she has enough money to go to places like Dubai and do it properly

unlike some 

Bro you still clinging on to this dubai talk.

I am not going to dubai to stunt for the grams bro. It's just another holiday break I take quarterly from work (A real job) if you know what that is

Smor boy,  you carry on shoting counterfeit goods on ebay. Eventually you might just scrap some change together to afford a days hospitality out  of your mum's yard.

Dust  ambassador 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Blacksheet
52 minutes ago, Thizz said:

She's Lil Yachty's manager

I thought it was 070 shake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Blacksheet
3 hours ago, Afroman said:

Bro you still clinging on to this dubai talk.

I am not going to dubai to stunt for the grams bro. It's just another holiday break I take quarterly from work (A real job) if you know what that is

Smor boy,  you carry on shoting counterfeit goods on ebay. Eventually you might just scrap some change together to afford a days hospitality out  of your mum's yard.

Dust  ambassador 

 

Oh fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Blacksheet

YesJulz+Wardrobe+Malfunction+Miami+0pCyU

tumblr_o1bu3vXXfJ1ul9uvdo1_1280.jpg

 

its sad but I can understand why a lot of yats are pressured to get implants these days 

 

bum bum really does make a difference 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×