Becky Adenuga

kerser

im not gonna lie

when i see a good looking white girl i just think about fucking her - even if she was down or ride or die or whatever - i just feel in me i cannot wifey a white girl

so no i wouldnt necessarily see that as being moving up or a trophy -

but if i did wifey a white girl and she was PENG + all the attributes you would want in a wifey, then i would say im moving up in the world based upon the WHOLE PACKAGE not because shes white

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, underwriter said:

im not gonna lie

when i see a good looking white girl i just think about fucking her - even if she was down or ride or die or whatever - i just feel in me i cannot wifey a white girl

so no i wouldnt necessarily see that as being moving up or a trophy -

but if i did wifey a white girl and she was PENG + all the attributes you would want in a wifey, then i would say im moving up in the world based upon the WHOLE PACKAGE not because shes white

Nonsense 

You only check for white chicks so this myth about you not making a white girl your wife is nonsense unless you don't plan to get married full stop.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, O Fenomeno said:

Nonsense 

You only check for white chicks so this myth about you not making a white girl your wife is nonsense unless you don't plan to get married full stop.

maybe a link in my synapse has caused me to see white girls as prey ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE THICK

i think i have tunnel vision on that part

52 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Not agreeing on interracial is now seen as a negative

19 minutes ago, Afroman said:

:rofl:

fam, its nuts.

:lol:

proper madness!

/

the illusion that white supremacy/racism (power) is long gone is mad to me

whats even worse is the black ppl who are fully backing their own demise

• Upvote 5