Becky Adenuga

kerser

20 minutes ago, Admin. said:

The irony being that black and racial definitions are a white concept starting only a few centuries ago by britain and its allies during colonial era.

WMSW 

However true a black person acting as if they don't live in a world now governed by this phenomenon would be beyond naive.

• Like 1

Everyone/society who subscribes/educated/dominated/ruled/conquered by these British elite and European elite concepts of classification.

Looks like the NWO one world order was completed long time before these new fanatics took hold of the concept in more recent times via social media.

Guys like TheOneSomething are just as bad as white racist. He is also dopey not to see the multiple ethnicities that white people just grouped as "blacks."

Him and people like him are always forward in using the N word as well, then chats shit about disrespecting. 

• Like 1

Is this guy for real? You’re chatting shit about white people being racist yet you’re out here being a complete hypocrite by doing the exact same thing. Absolute retard.

If people want to have interracial relationships who the hell are you to judge? This is 2018 bro. Deal with that shit. Get a therapist. Date you’re own race if that’s your preference and mind your damn business. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, ag. said:

Its always people who have prob been rejected by the other race at some point that wanna dress it up as 'i only date my own race and if u dont do the same youre a coon' lol load of total fucking nonsense

Sounds like a comment someone dating a whale up north would make.

• Like 3

Youre projecting the girls u get onto me. But what you said is a typical disrespectful comment based on stereotypes. But if white people make any comments about blax they get triggerd lol all the things wrong with the world and people are stupid enough to waste brain power thinking about interracial relationships lol the epitome of brain dead 

• Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, ag. said:

Youre projecting the girls u get onto me. But what you said is a typical disrespectful comment based on stereotypes. But if white people make any comments about blax they get triggerd lol all the things wrong with the world and people are stupid enough to waste brain power thinking about interracial relationships lol the epitome of brain dead 

I am sorry for disrespecting your bird. Anyone that wants to free willy the ting with a whale is entitled to. 

Repeat that in plain English, please. I'm not fluent in dunce. But the fact ur stuck on this whale thing tells me ur used to beating dead fat white slags haha. The hypocrisy and stupidity is strong in your overall perspective gg

Yeah people can date whoever they like, thats not the issue.

From when websites like below specficially targeting interracial relationship dating, speaks volumes.

https://www.interracialcupid.com/black-white-dating.cfm

"Welcome to InterracialCupid.com, the only interracial dating and personals site that brings together singles in search of black white dating and relationships. We have a large database of personal ads from black singles seeking white singles for dating, love, marriage or friendship. Meeting singles outside your race has never been easier!

At InterracialCupid.com you will find:

Black women seeking white men

Interracial pics, Interracial photos & an Interracial gallery

White Man and Black Woman Love

Black white dating is our specialty, get started today and find you interracial match!"

SMH specifically targeting white and black peeps, no other races yeah..... wow (what happened to the united colours of benetton approach?)

fetish much.

Yh that is weird and probably attracts weirdos. But thats just capitalism isnt it, theres a market and it is clearly being catered to

Been followin this Filipino guy on fb an through his page I realised there are multiple fb groups which are specifically for black women to meet asian ( as in chinese etc) men. He said he met his wife on one but also stopped moderating the ones he was involved in because of the racist asian men an how they were going on with black women (despite the sexual interest)

Its a maaaaaaaad world