Becky Adenuga

kerser

all i am saying is i love my black sisters and they will never be my enemy despite what the powers that be keep trying to do systematically to keep us apart

all my family is currently all black and i want it to stay that way (no i am not racist, i can never be)

for all the love/friendship/companionship a white woman may give a black man, she will NEVER understand our struggle

fuck this it's 2018 you can be with whoever you like bullocks, yeah of course you can but don't get it twisted that racism is done & dusted just coz we have been convinced all is well and you can love whoever you want etc, stay loving your frenemy coz as a collective they've shown us (and it continues today) time & time in no uncertain terms they never will but they'll tolerate to a certain point

people seem to forget such relationships HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN, it didn't JUST happen. some would say we've progressed as humans blah blah and yeah, we have somewhat but i am not dumb. I know as black ppl we are worse of than ever before but coz most of us have been brainwashed to believe coz we got some p, buy whatever we want within reason, travel etc we are truly free. we are not.

i am very comfortable, happy & content with my views on black love coz we HAVE NEVER turned that love to systematic hate of other ppl different to us. they did, they do and still continue.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Question: Do you NEED someone to understand your struggle in order to go out with them? I hear this a lot but its a mad vague statement which part of the struggle your boss blowing his coffee breath on your neck back whilst he llow's Janine, getting racially profiled or?  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Nah, (If I was with a Becky, and I get in a jam a work etc, she wouldnt understand the nuances of how this systematic racism works. Her basic level is racism is just being called a nigger), Whats understood don't need to be explained.

This why I can only date black women. Preservation of my culture and roots and for my kids to look like me.

Every other race of peeps including wypipo themselves understand this and have no qualms stating it. Blax seem to be only ones buying into this we one mentality and sex and love will wash over the problems of systematic racism constructed by wypippo and them smallhat mandem.

And when you as a black man or woman stand for preservation of own, we get attacked for being racist or some pro black militant agenda. Along with various other rainbow agencies calling victimhood at the cry of hetrosexual black couples being promoted or proudly represented.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Natty said:

Question: Do you NEED someone to understand your struggle in order to go out with them? I hear this a lot but its a mad vague statement which part of the struggle your boss blowing his coffee breath on your neck back whilst he llow's Janine, getting racially profiled or?  

Yes personally I do, understand my struggle, my culture and all the nuances so that we can have a relationship that is above me havin to explain or refrain from sayin or doin certain things. The struggle is deeper than anything you mentioned trivially. 

I've faced similar issues with non Jamaican heritage people between them (whether black or white). Im not in it, not for bants not for nothing

Which is why my preference is Jamaican heritage men. 

But other people can do what they like and I dont care and certainly not to perpetuate racism as said before

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Yes personally I do, understand my struggle, my culture and all the nuances so that we can have a relationship that is above me havin to explain or refrain from sayin or doin certain things. The struggle is deeper than anything you mentioned trivially. 

I've faced similar issues with non Jamaican heritage people between them (whether black or white). Im not in it, not for bants not for nothing

But other people can do what they like and I dont care and certainly not to perpetuate racism as said before

See I fully agree with this understanding the culture is proper important more so than the struggle per say 

What I don't like is people dictating what other people should do in regards to Vtec I see more militant black people attacking people than the other way round tbh

31 minutes ago, Natty said:

yes i NEED!!!!

the fact that you think it's vague is mad to me, please tell me you are white? if not cool, we'll leave it there.

22 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Pretty much!..

I think the nail has been hit on the head. I dont really have an issue if two different races fall in love, it happens. It's these tacky white girls (and other races at times) who behave a certain way and have this whole 'i only go for black guys' thing, and a black guy laps it up, its just embarrassing for both parties tbh.

• Like 8

Just now, Incumbent said:

yes i NEED!!!!

the fact that you think it's vague is mad to me, please tell me you are white? if not cool, we'll leave it there.

Basically bro I don't think you're that smart and just regurgitate basic arguments so I'm asking you to go into more detail but yes I am black so you can cop out if you want 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, time_bomb said:

I think the nail has been hit on the head. I dont really have an issue if two different races fall in love, it happens. It's these tacky white girls (and other races at times) who behave a certain way and have this whole 'i only go for black guys' thing, and a black guy laps it up, its just embarrassing for both parties tbh.

This. 

2 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

I agree with this as well can't be getting fetished by your girl and the worst thing is you can tell quick when a white girl is like that and guys still continue with it and act like they can't see it

1 minute ago, Natty said:

Basically bro I don't think you're that smart and just regurgitate basic arguments so I'm asking you to go into more detail but yes I am black so you can cop out if you want 

life is pretty basic and simple tbh and you'll find it's the so called "smart" ppl that keep trying to fuck with others

if what i said is basic yet everyone seems to understand what i meant despite NOT GOING INTO SPECIFICS then who's the dumb one?

you are the one trying to cop out imo

you know what, just fuck off you c*nt and stop questioning my love for black

why do u keep doing that? are you with a becky natty?

• Like 2

Loool see what I mean about you sounding dumb can't even have a basic logical conversation and expand on his opinion just gets defensive I can tell you deffo argue with people in facebook comments on a regular basis my G :lmao::lmao:

And no I'm not with a Becky 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Imagine having a partner, that doesn't understand or acknowledge your struggles. 

Her being passive about your day at the dinner table, while serving you ready made fingers and squash

Mental.

but guys like @Natty want specifics on what those struggles are and his black? 8-)

20 minutes ago, Natty said:

I agree with this as well can't be getting fetished by your girl and the worst thing is you can tell quick when a white girl is like that and guys still continue with it and act like they can't see it

Exactly some of these man have had negative experiences with a few black women and then along comes average hannah putting you, your skin and your d*ck on a pedestal worshipping you. 

Marcus gonna feel like the fuckn man. Gassed on next levels.  Meanwhile her dad and in laws are hating on Marcus and plotting for relationship fail. 

Equally manjit sneaks in a black guy. Her pops and bros find out. Both of them are facing death. 

Turn on the TV and every other advert is an interracial white and black family. Mainly headed by a patriarch white male figure. Or latest natwest vid black girl being married off to her Tim. And then to top off Walked down the aisle by her mom. Rather than her dad. 

Couple of pro black posters on social media ain't got shit on the media machine and the subversive emotional plants they do on the masses. Injecting ideologies. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Natty said:

Loool see what I mean about you sounding dumb can't even have a basic logical conversation and expand on his opinion just gets defensive I can tell you deffo argue with people in facebook comments on a regular basis my G :lmao::lmao:

And no I'm not with a Becky 

YOU ARE ONE DUMB CONFUSED & CONFLICTED MOTHERFUCKER

AGGG

SDG

S

SGGEE :rofl:

Exhibit A

On 8/18/2016 at 10:49 AM, Natty said:

I don't know how you can deny that black women have it the hardest

They share a lot of the same struggles that black men face as well as having to deal with sexism because they are women

Exhibit B

On 8/18/2016 at 11:42 AM, Natty said:

To the anti-interracial gang

Say you're beating a ting outside your race and you clock that she has EVERY single attribute you want in a wife looks, personality, values etc

You man saying you wouldn't wife it simply because she's not the same race as you? Obviously Porch da god has tings upon tings upon tings but you average anti interracial man would really lock it just cause she ain't black?

Exhibit C - Question was have you wifed a white ting?

On 8/18/2016 at 11:52 AM, Natty said:

Not currently 

Have once 

Exhibit D - Question was would you wifey a becky again?

On 8/18/2016 at 11:54 AM, Natty said:

Yeah if it was right

Would prefer a black ting tbh especially now I'm getting older and relationships are getting more serious

But I don't discriminate 

:rofl:S

SG

SG

SG

DON'T BELIEVE YOU BUT LIVE YOUR LIFE MY G!!!

• Downvote 1

triggered? :lol: naaaah brah, i am just staying true to my words (& i live it) unlike you while offering proof of why you are confused & conflicted.

back then and before then I had the same views, you however are one of those guys that seem to want to please all sides when in this instance i don't believe you can unless u are conflicted, confused or have succumb to the powers that be's pressure even if u don't know it

look, i understand why u think the way you think, it's cool, live your life in it but don't try making me look like i am wrong on my views and play dumb like you need specifics as to what our "struggle" when you knew full well what those are back in 2016 and probably way before that

you don't need justify your relationship choices to me, stay being dem guys in it

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Yo things escalated a bit in here.

When you man say struggle, what do you mean ? 

Are we talking history in the past? Individual experience of racism?

A white jewish ting called Rachel taught me more about systematic racism than Chioma.

• Downvote 4

• dub locked this topic