Becky Adenuga

kerser

look,.... we all have eyes......

we all can see she is ugly.......

it is ANNOYING when black men go for UGLY WHITE GIRLS

especially when the black man is reasonable looking..... it just doesnt make sense

yes yes yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... but when you can CLEARLY SEE A TING IS BUTTAZ. you are definitely scratching your head like.... 'dafuq did he wife her off for'.....

• Downvote 1

She is not butters. 

And its just not a mature thing to call someone. There is beauty in every single person

She is unremarkable.

If he is lost, that's his journey

Wish them a happy life because in the end love conquers all

Let’s stop pretending with this Kumbaya shit. Why do people not want to be honest with our situation as black people? All this love has no colour is such bullshit to justify coonery.

Collectively, we’re mentally destroyed as a people. From white Jesus to Becky, we’ve been indoctrinated to see our skin colour as inferior and anything fairer as an upgrade.

This guy and his adoptive mother he’s married is a symptom of a bigger diesease. It pains me to see how many black men are weak and I’m ashamed. So many black men degrade our sisters, kill each other, have no self respect and then think they’ve arrived when they get with a pink toe. No wonder we’re so weak and everyone exploits us.

There’s only a few of us who seem to understand the importance of our legacy being passed on. But we’re called militant and racist because we recognise we’re systematically attacked everyday. How could you not want your children to look like you? Every other race/ethnicity understands that except us.

I know this post will ruffle a few feathers but the truth hurts. You white girl chasers are only reflecting your own weakness and self hate. That’s why you bow your head with shame when we see you and feel sorry for you.

Let’s see what love conquers when Officer Bob has you suffocating to death in custody or when you’re getting chased down the street by racists.

Pathetic. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 4

52 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Let’s stop pretending with this Kumbaya shit. Why do people not want to be honest with our situation as black people? All this love has no colour is such bullshit to justify coonery.

Collectively, we’re mentally destroyed as a people. From white Jesus to Becky, we’ve been indoctrinated to see our skin colour as inferior and anything fairer as an upgrade.

This guy and his adoptive mother he’s married is a symptom of a bigger diesease. It pains me to see how many black men are weak and I’m ashamed. So many black men degrade our sisters, kill each other, have no self respect and then think they’ve arrived when they get with a pink toe. No wonder we’re so weak and everyone exploits us.

There’s only a few of us who seem to understand the importance of our legacy being passed on. But we’re called militant and racist because we recognise we’re systematically attacked everyday. How could you not want your children to look like you? Every other race/ethnicity understands that except us.

I know this post will ruffle a few feathers but the truth hurts. You white girl chasers are only reflecting your own weakness and self hate. That’s why you bow your head with shame when we see you and feel sorry for you.

Let’s see what love conquers when Officer Bob has you suffocating to death in custody or when you’re getting chased down the street by racists.

Pathetic. 

tumblr_mgiddo1bmI1rijbg1o1_500.gif

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Strong post 

But black people wont last in this country they will eventually become white as 50% of black men have children from outside their race in this country black women are 30% If you look at black people from Liverpool or Bristol they tend to be lighter as those black people were here before the majority of us. The contact back to Africa and Caribbean  is lost after a few generations. Plus with the big regeneration going on in London (part of the reason every single murder or stabbing gets reported heavily now) people are moving out of London to areas with fewer black faces accelerates this. With all these news reports I think you will see more black family's now leaving the capital to areas with fewer black faces.  

Doesn't happen to Asian/Jewish as much as they have more of a community bond where are one is more fractured, plus many they have pre arranged weddings to make sure the blood line is correct (that is something black family's could consider) 

That is why my suggestion is to settle in a black country if legacy is a real concern. One of my great grand dad's was Indian moved to Jamaica 3 generations down his blood line is black its math. 

Just try and not to over think these things they are out of our control.

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Pathetic. 

Boyed off da teng

On 17/08/2016 at 1:21 PM, Da Luv Doc said:

When Whites and blacks have sex with each other, can they make babies?

Can their babies, once they hit puberty, make babies with other whites or blacks? 

If the answer is yes then.....

Crying ???

See how many negs I’ve received but not one rebuttal? :lol: Proves my point exactly. Please show me anywhere in my post above where I was wrong? Proper passive aggressive shit to neg and not even post why you disagree. 

It’s obvious that post struck a nerve with the bounty brigade. I’ll just ask you this, would you be happy if in a few generations, your offspring looks nothing like you and your legacy is completely white washed?

Example:

o-KITT-SHAPIRO-facebook.jpg

victoria-rowell-and-daughter-maya-pictur

Imagine in two generations your grandchildren look nothing you. If that doesn’t disturb you, you’re just in denial/ the sunken place. I guess it upsets people when a black man is concerned with maintaining his legacy and passing down his assets into a black family. 

A lot of you are so pitiful, but vip2 is just a microcosm of black people in the UK.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Black this black that blablablablack

Lol

Stop

Do you mind me asking if you have any children/ grand children? If so, what’s their racial make up? I’ve realised only a certain kind of black people put their fingers in their ears and shout “la la la” when these issues are raised, 

9 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Do you mind me asking if you have any children/ grand children? If so, what’s their racial make up? I’ve realised only a certain kind of black people put their fingers in their ears and shout “la la la” when these issues are raised, 

Yes I have a mixrace grand child

His name is reece

U ketch meh 

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

So many black men degrade our sisters, kill each other, have no self respect and then think they’ve arrived when they get with a pink toe. 

:rofl:

You been dropping alot of bars recently lol 

We may not agree on everything but you have been a welcome addition to the forum my brother.

8 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Reece is alive

Goodness me

condolence

[kuh n-doh-luh ns]

noun

Often condolences.expression of sympathy with a person who is suffering sorrow, misfortune, or grief.

You know what, I take that back. My post was out of line. I shouldn’t refer to your grandson in that manner. But please don’t come with that kumbaya nonsense. You’re obviously going to be biased regarding this topic. 

That’s why I refuse to have these discussions with black people who have white offspring/relatives.

:rofl:

@TheOneGameBaller >>>>>>>>>>>_____

/

to @Grafter's defensive tho if she's telling the truth you can't judge her like that coz she had no choice in the fact that one of her relatives went there and Reece was the result.

they'll always be one or two that goes there unfortunately (not in my family, black love only)

The irony being that black and racial definitions are a white concept starting only a few centuries ago by britain and its allies during colonial era.

WMSW 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Admin. said:

The irony being that black and racial definitions are a white concept starting only a few centuries ago by britain and its allies during colonial era.

WMSW 

Thank you

Fightin to perpetuate fuckry created by the same people you got a problem with

Insane

• dub locked this topic