Becky Adenuga

kerser

7 hours ago, Afroman said:

Sounds like a comment someone dating a whale up north would make.

Is there only whales in the North? People that hate on the “whales” are normally the secret chubby chasers ???

5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Not every "black" person understands whats happening

Yeah true but what was the core point in saying a jewish girl taught him about himself? Thats embrassing.

Same level as dating white women not for preference but because "black women are x". Aint preference but selfhate.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

Yeah true but what was the core point in saying a jewish girl taught him about himself? Thats embrassing.

Same level as dating white women not for preference but because "black women are x". Aint preference but selfhate.

I understand but I'm not sure he was sayin that

Systematic racism is not who we are so anybody can school anyone on it

Think it would be different if he said the jewish woman taught him more about his own roots

Anyhow to address seydou the struggle isnt just knowing that it exists its knowing how it feels and havin that same perspective hence nothing or very little to have to explain to ur partner. Lots of things can be unsaid or very little said when u are both coming from the same place

On a related point, in terms of preference even a Jamaican born an raised over there (who ain lived here) has little understanding of our struggle here in the UK. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

!!!

He posted that with pride and all.

Joke man

1 hour ago, Supermalt said:

This post is more embarrassing bruh

Not once did I mention anything about myself or roots.

Keyword is "more".  Which is why I wanted definition for "struggle". Grafter clearly got the post.

5 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Only one thing a cracker can tell me is what time of day it is #Blackpower

I love  race topics the mental gymnastics of it all puts a smile on my face

Race topics guaranteed to get the passive aggresive cunts on here triggered so they neg me to high heavens lol. Too much oestrogen inside these cunts...

• Downvote 5

not being funny but when you man talk about “understanding our struggles” what exactly are you referring too?

because iam not gonna lie any struggle I’ve faced wasn’t from a white man

I wouldn’t ever get with a white ting tbh but iam not gonna lie I can see why some black men would prefer one... let’s be real they are generally more easy going... and typical “black traits” they have seen from their Mum/Sister may not be what they may want in their partner which is fair enough

• Downvote 5

10 minutes ago, yhfam said:

not being funny but when you man talk about “understanding our struggles” what exactly are you referring too?

because iam not gonna lie any struggle I’ve faced wasn’t from a white man

I wouldn’t ever get with a white ting tbh but iam not gonna lie I can see why some black men would prefer one... let’s be real they are generally more easy going... and typical “black traits” they have seen from their Mum/Sister may not be what they may want in their partner which is fair enough

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

Not every "black" person understands whats happening

case in point

Wonder if I would be happier being like this

/

Also its a complete myth that white women are more easy goin.

Anecdotally a man I kno of told his own mum black women are too aggressive thats why he got a white bird...

Two twos her mouth is too much thats why she gets a back hand. 

But who can't hear must feel.

• Like 1

You probaly would, I certainly am 

if your “struggling” so much here why don’t you just go back to Jamacia where you won’t face any of these “struggles”

Black people love to complain

this chip on my shoulder mentality ain’t gonna get you anywhere and no offence but I hear it the most from carribeans 

• Downvote 12

yhfam has a point not gonna lie

/

it is true about 'some white girls' not knowing/realising certain 'struggles' black guys go through.......

on the flipside, would you guys say 'ENDS WHITE GIRLS' would understand better the struggles black guys go through....?

when certain question(s) was posed 'how did your parents come here' i thought i was being trolled

'did i grow up poor? / 'did i have money when i was younger?'

'like, did i get free school meals when i was in school'

then you kinda do a weebey gif and think to yourself 'is this serious right now?'

but then on the flipside those can be logical/generic questions that anyone can be asking you know..... but because one may be black you will be thinking they are attacking you because of said 'struggles'

/

• Downvote 5

24 minutes ago, yhfam said:

You probaly would, I certainly am 

if your “struggling” so much here why don’t you just go back to Jamacia where you won’t face any of these “struggles”

Black people love to complain

this chip on my shoulder mentality ain’t gonna get you anywhere and no offence but I hear it the most from carribeans 

If only African people in the past thirty years had come to the West and held onto the strong African ethic of hard work, individual personal responsibility and respect for elders, not only would there be none of these issues with the young blax stabbing and aciding each other, young black boys would lead the way or at least be on an equal footing with other immigrant groups... Sadly, many of the young African diaspora where poisoned by the destructive cultures of black Americans and black Caribbeans, particularly Jamaicans... When will the young African diaspora free themselves of these modern shackles...

• Downvote 3

45 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Also its a complete myth that white women are more easy goin.

This is it. Big myth. Which is why when a don would say this, I’ll be like ? Be real bro.

Some of the things I hear in the office. There are men out here under constant attack ?

17 minutes ago, Wavant said:

This is it. Big myth. Which is why when a don would say this, I’ll be like ? Be real bro.

Some of the things I hear in the office. There are men out here under constant attack ?

True.

There are alot of brothers that I know that have very poor judgement in choosing a partner regardless of race. They often seek something based on that myth, but they do get a reality check some where down the line.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, underwriter said:

yhfam has a point not gonna lie

/

it is true about 'some white girls' not knowing/realising certain 'struggles' black guys go through.......

on the flipside, would you guys say 'ENDS WHITE GIRLS' would understand better the struggles black guys go through....?

when certain question(s) was posed 'how did your parents come here' i thought i was being trolled

'did i grow up poor? / 'did i have money when i was younger?'

'like, did i get free school meals when i was in school'

then you kinda do a weebey gif and think to yourself 'is this serious right now?'

but then on the flipside those can be logical/generic questions that anyone can be asking you know..... but because one may be black you will be thinking they are attacking you because of said 'struggles'

/

Loool at dem questions

"How did black people get to the Caribbean ?"

Tbh even a senegalese woman ask me this couple weeks ago