Becky Adenuga

kerser

2 hours ago, ag. said:

If only African people in the past thirty years had come to the West and held onto the strong African ethic of hard work, individual personal responsibility and respect for elders, not only would there be none of these issues with the young blax stabbing and aciding each other, young black boys would lead the way or at least be on an equal footing with other immigrant groups... Sadly, many of the young African diaspora where poisoned by the destructive cultures of black Americans and black Caribbeans, particularly Jamaicans... When will the young African diaspora free themselves of these modern shackles...

Your a c*nt

but this post is 10/10 

• Downvote 2

11 hours ago, Natty said:

Question: Do you NEED someone to understand your struggle in order to go out with them?

If you are taking this person seriously ie: plan to live with them and have kids etc... your relationship has to be built on a solid foundation + you can't be sending mixed messages to your children.

11 hours ago, time_bomb said:

I think the nail has been hit on the head. I dont really have an issue if two different races fall in love, it happens. It's these tacky white girls (and other races at times) who behave a certain way and have this whole 'i only go for black guys' thing, and a black guy laps it up, its just embarrassing for both parties tbh.

2 hours ago, Wavant said:

This is it. Big myth. Which is why when a don would say this, I’ll be like ? Be real bro.

Some of the things I hear in the office. There are men out here under constant attack ?

As racist as this sounds I can’t imagine a white girl not generally being easy going for the “typical stereotypical black man” she fantasises about

Let’s be real it’s the reason why some black dons go for them, they are easier to dominate

• Downvote 2

46 minutes ago, Wavant said:

I don’t why you’d want to dominate your woman (outside of sex) anyway. 

Them man are weak. 

Some a dem actually even racially abuse their white women

Some people are just very twisted

5 hours ago, yhfam said:

Your a c*nt

but this post is 10/10 

Yes, my intellectually limited friend, you are correct on both counts. I am a c*nt, but as usual I have made a truthful observation that cuts through the bullshit. Sadly, from a western perspective at least, the poor black African diaspora child has been unknowingly lead into a new pair of modern day shackles, the shackles of a worthless and destructive culture, and it is up to polemicists such as myself to constantly remind the mindless masses that they have veered off course...

If only my haters on here weren't so afraid of engaging in an adult debate with me... Seems like red arrowing almost everything i post here is their way of petulantly showing their frustrations... 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, underwriter said:

yhfam has a point not gonna lie

/

it is true about 'some white girls' not knowing/realising certain 'struggles' black guys go through.......

on the flipside, would you guys say 'ENDS WHITE GIRLS' would understand better the struggles black guys go through....?

when certain question(s) was posed 'how did your parents come here' i thought i was being trolled

'did i grow up poor? / 'did i have money when i was younger?'

'like, did i get free school meals when i was in school'

then you kinda do a weebey gif and think to yourself 'is this serious right now?'

but then on the flipside those can be logical/generic questions that anyone can be asking you know..... but because one may be black you will be thinking they are attacking you because of said 'struggles'

/

Untitled1.png

On 11/04/2018 at 8:43 PM, Afroman said:

True.

There are alot of brothers that I know that have very poor judgement in choosing a partner regardless of race. They often seek something based on that myth, but they do get a reality check some where down the line.

The easy going girlfriend threatened man with the BirdsEye diet ? ??

• 1 month later...

It’s not Antonio, dude has a Midlands accent

She says he was throwing chips at her ?

• dub locked this topic