Becky Adenuga

kerser

More to it IMO

I have no idea so I am about to speculate 

She is probably  a childless bitter black bitch and saw him with a white women, she didn't say nothing probably made eye contact with him and gave him the look (you black guys who date white women know what I am talking about) and he felt away about it and said some twisted fucked up shit to mind fuck her. 

That's what happened if you ask me. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 14

34 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

More to it IMO

She is probably  a childless bitter black bitch and saw him with a white women, she didn't say nothing probably made eye contact with him and gave him the look (you black guys who date white women know what I am talking about) and he felt away about it and said some twisted fucked up shit to mind fuck her. 

Rah

1 minute ago, Lieutenant said:

First thing I thought was dude looks like Antonio then I clocked his trim clearly intact and realised it couldn’t be. 

Guys cooning hard.

Plus the bridge of his nose is completely different.

I can’t believed no one on twitter had ID’d him yet. When that guy got caught eating out that girl in public on New Year’s Eve, his name and school photo was circulated in under 24 hours.

No one has even named this guy yet? Something seems off.

56 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

More to it IMO

Must be trollling but you then again you’ve been a coon so maybe not

Second line reads speculate, so I am a coon according to you who I don't know in any way because I believe there is more to the story, guy got obviously triggered I speculated what was the reasoning behind it, I just added a yin to the yang similar to what you done with Mike Kane allegations have a nice day sir. 

10 hours ago, The Somalian said:

More to it IMO

:rofl:

Pos

7 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Second line reads speculate, so I am a coon according to you who I don't know in any way because I believe there is more to the story, guy got obviously triggered I speculated what was the reasoning behind it, I just added a yin to the yang similar to what you done with Mike Kane allegations have a nice day sir. 

13 hours ago, The Somalian said:

She is probably  a childless bitter black bitch

You can speculate but the above wasn't necessary.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

This guy is representative of why so many black people still have a problem with blacks dating yts.

His mentality is gone, completely.

To see a black person with no sense of cultural pride is 1 of the worst things to witness.

!!

13 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

First thing I thought was dude looks like Antonio then I clocked his trim clearly intact and realised it couldn’t be. 

Guys cooning hard.

You're rude bro LOOOOOOOL

/

Donny probably lives in Bath. 

1 hour ago, Toney Barton said:

This guy is representative of why so many black people still have a problem with blacks dating yts.

His mentality is gone, completely.

To see a black person with no sense of cultural pride is 1 of the worst things to witness.

Honestly, I couldn’t be friends with a donny who has a white spouse. 95%, of the time they’re in the bounty brigade. The same guy that’ll tell you that love has no colour but will be the first one to scream racism when the boi dem beats them black and blue. 

Proper sunken place clown.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, FA23 said:

It’s not Antonio, dude has a Midlands accent

was gnna @Heero Yuy

• dub locked this topic