Becky Adenuga

kerser

3 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

What?

I think hes saying we should be cream pie'ing all races.

• Upvote 5

JME is a safe guy, its good that hes happy and he defo dont care what we think...

I was about to rip into his mrs but i wont ill just say you know the partners a british born ethnic with some money just by looking at her... Typical 3rd best looking girl in the class at school days from a working class (not council estate) most likely outskirt of london area.

1 hour ago, Iceberg said:

JME is a safe guy, its good that hes happy and he defo dont care what we think...

I was about to rip into his mrs but i wont ill just say you know the partners a british born ethnic with some money just by looking at her... Typical 3rd best looking girl in the class at school days from a working class (not council estate) most likely outskirt of london area.

Cheshunt or Potters Bar

30 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Bruv some of the guys on this board are weird don't waste your time 

Says the dude who posts random american girls pics saying hes beat ?

• Upvote 10

On 16/08/2016 at 6:19 PM, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Dunno why this got so many pos's

What's the proportion of successful black women: white men 

The chances of a successful white man (if we are talking net worth/status/salary), meeting a successful black woman that is a) single b.) mutual attraction and c) have common interests is probably really, really low, I'd even say in the 0. something % range. 

I used to think like you until I started the 9-6 life. 85% white women, 10% Asian women and 5% black and other in my office. That's probably me being genius. 

Then the higher you go (director, head of and c-level), you are exposed and surrounded by even less black women (pretty much none) 

Same probably goes for all industries 

You're argument in relation to stars such as JME makes no sense, they see beautiful women of colour every day in every walk of life, this is London bro.

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, Afroman said:

Ooh maybe they just happen to love each other 

??:lmao:

It's the only time I hear bruddas use the L word 

These guys are proper clowns, Thizz and co are much realer than most coloured men on this site as well.

• Upvote 1

Guest Blacksheet
28 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

You're argument in relation to stars such as JME makes no sense, they see beautiful women of colour every day in every walk of life, this is London bro.

/

you don't have to be star just cos you don't work a 9-6

Ppl like bane are just trapped in that life and have been for years it's sad