Becky Adenuga

kerser

Why do you pro black dons instantly write off blacks that are involved in inter-racial relationships as coconuts?

its not rocket science why pro blacks hate interracial relationship - it really isnt rocket science

it all stems to slavery... that is it... it all stems to what WHITE PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO US BLAX OVER THE MILLENNIA

that is all it boils down to

finding a white girl attractive... NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL

BANGING WHITE GIRLS.... NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL

BUT TO GO AHEAD AND WIFEY A WHITE GIRL, MARRY HER, HAVE KIDS WITH HER.... IS A BIT.....

but the blax that do that must not think about history

look at jews for example......

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Niall Ferguson said:

Just for some balance on the Umar Johnson thing:

Hopefully Umar will come on the show so these two can go head to head.

oh look ! a white jew trying to discredit a man who is upligfting his people 

i never wouldve thought

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

and look at the top coon trying to discredit a man whos message is to empower someone who looks just like him 

why would niall attempt to blemish a person who message is positive for his own 

very very strange 

only black people do this tho why im genuinely confused 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Why do you pro black dons instantly write off blacks that are involved in inter-racial relationships as coconuts?

It's the same for all minorities.

If this was a forum of Asian dons and Jay Sean married some random white ting they'd be having the exact same discussion only with less people talking about "well maybe he loves her?"

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1

When you learn about social science etc then you can't deny blacks are taught by media and society in loads of ways that black women are the least attractive. And black women do different things every day of their life to make them self look less African. But let me see what the 'ur a SJW' have to say

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Because it’s the easiest way to discredit people who don't share the same views as them.

This.

LOL at them being pro black as well because they will only date black women. Half the people he's talking about know nothing more than the bait stuff about Pan-African history. 

31 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

oh look ! a white jew trying to discredit a man who is upligfting his people 

i never wouldve thought

There's another video with a black man criticising Umar too. Why not comment on that one for completeness? Also Schulz isn't Jewish. At least know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. 

Umar Johnson is basically smart to dumb niggas. Hopefully he turns up to the studio so he can have a real debate with someone firing back at him. If he survives genuine debate with someone whose head isn't up his ass, then I'll give him credit. Until then he's just a corner nigga with a loudmouth.

27 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

and look at the top coon trying to discredit a man whos message is to empower someone who looks just like him 

why would niall attempt to blemish a person who message is positive for his own 

very very strange 

only black people do this tho why im genuinely confused 

Fam, Umar's message isn't positive for me personally. He's more relevant in the USA. Black people in this country don't suffer the same issues as they do in the states. It's much easier to be a successful black man if you're born and raised in the UK, even if you're from the hood - the evidence is there for all to see. I feel the pain of brothers born and raised in the USA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, ag. said:

When you learn about social science etc then you can't deny blacks are taught by media and society in loads of ways that black women are the least attractive. And black women do different things every day of their life to make them self look less African. But let me see what the 'ur a SJW' have to say

Could you find me some recent examples of how black men are taught this by the media?

Guest Blacksheet
11 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

From 2.22

th 

almost everything this brudda says in his speeches I agree with

would love to see him when he comes to london next 

Most black bruddas i know don't get with black tings because the attitude/headache that sometimes comes from them resembles what they have been getting for years from their Mum

15 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

Most black bruddas i know don't get with black tings because the attitude/headache that sometimes comes from them resembles what they have been getting for years from their Mum

How many black bruddas do you actually know? 

Alllow these generalisations. They're unhelpful and will just carry the thread onto some dumb place with idiots like Gambino and James00 popping up like Beetlegeuse (*nods to Heero) at the mere mention of black or white.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, ag. said:

The black woman has the hardest time out of everyone 

everyone gets at them even the men of their on race 

and yet when shit  hits the fan they will be the ones riding for the black men 

black men don't respect black women like they do us even though they always have our backs in the end 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

fuck all that race shit. yes you can help who you fall in love with me personally I only date women with money and resources that I can access or they are willing to share. 

:lol:

Dinks >>

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

The black woman has the hardest time out of everyone 

How so? What context?

everyone gets at them even the men of their on race 

Again, I feel this is only your perception and not necessarily the truth. Evidence?

and yet when shit  hits the fan they will be the ones riding for the black men 

Again, a generalisation. What shit, what fan? What black women are publicly riding for black men as a whole? Oprah?

black men don't respect black women like they do us even though they always have our backs in the end 

Which black men mate? How many black men do you speak on behalf of?

As long as your not dissing black women whilst having a white woman on your arm, then live. 

The only issue people should have with are coons. 

Being totally against interracial relationships on earth is absurd, but with the current condition I understand sticking together and personally only wife wobos which is also a preference.