• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

@Turkish

You spent £1400 on a season ticket?! You are mad! Thought about buying a season ticket few years back but when it looked like the septic tank had too much control, I said nope, not buying any arsenal shit and not giving them my cash. I would agree with you, if you had given up your ticket and said "fuck you, I ain't buying any of your shit." Like a crack head cousin, you have to put the cousin in rehabilitation and not bother them until they fix up. Let the tourist come and make the Emirates even more shit to the point no sponsorships want to take up arsenal and the funds start affecting the Kroenke cunts.

On that note, hope your protesting goes well.

• 4 weeks later...

@Da Luv Doc

Giving up a season ticket is not easy when you love your club and football is a part of your life. You say let a tourist or someone who doesn't care as much take the ticket and let Emirates get worse but they don't care about the atmosphere, chanting or who is in the seat. They care about the money... and me giving up my season ticket won't lead to a loss for them. Our waiting list is so long that half the stadium can give there tickets back but still be picked up by others so what changes? Matchday revenue is not what it was 10 years ago (ask Wenger 🙄) so the need to fill seats is behind other things like shirt sales, league standing and TV revenue streams.

If Arsenal don't sort it out right now then I won't be renewing next season. I'll stick to away games where the fans are a lot more vocal and generally a much better day out.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

@Da Luv Doc

Giving up a season ticket is not easy when you love your club and football is a part of your life. You say let a tourist or someone who doesn't care as much take the ticket and let Emirates get worse but they don't care about the atmosphere, chanting or who is in the seat. They care about the money... and me giving up my season ticket won't lead to a loss for them. Our waiting list is so long that half the stadium can give there tickets back but still be picked up by others so what changes? Matchday revenue is not what it was 10 years ago (ask Wenger 🙄) so the need to fill seats is behind other things like shirt sales, league standing and TV revenue streams.

If Arsenal don't sort it out right now then I won't be renewing next season. I'll stick to away games where the fans are a lot more vocal and generally a much better day out.

I hear what your saying, but the best way to save Arsenal is to boycott. You're mugging yourself off splashing thousands on a ticket, and those who are waiting are crazy. like last year where there were empty seats, who would want to watch a game with dead fans and dead atmosphere? The Emirates is dead when I go, when there's no fans, it's even worse. Even with the "days out" fans going, they'd be restricted and think the stadium is dead and hopefully, recommend their friends not to go due to it being boring. I will never go back to the Emirates until I see change.

If I were you, I'd do what Goliath does and only do away games, where their income is much reduced. I would avoid Emirates airlines, avoid Rwanda and never buy or rent a Citroen. 

Arsenal is dying. The kids are starting not to support them and support winners. That's only for Arsenal to be blamed. This will lead to them having no money in the next decade and lead to them being a mid table club unfortunately. 

The logical thing to do is to spend your cash on enriching your life, not wasting money on a company that is designed to exploit people and rinse their finances without spending on actually providing a service that makes people feel, at least, content. Best thing I've done was not going on the waiting list, means I can do other stuff that puts a smile on my face.

I agree with you going to Newcastle, boycotting and screaming Kroenke out. But bro, you need to get involved with them arsenal groups and pressure them to support you.

Its true the club unfortunately only care about the bottom line and not the fans

It would probably be too costly to please us as well they got us nicely where they want us....helpless

I used to regularly go to away games and a bag of European games. I dont even do that anymore its heartbreaking 

Disclaimer. I dont really believe people will snap up the chance for a season ticket if their number on the waiting list comes up tbh 

@Turkishalthough Koscielny is a d*ckhead, he was our best cb since the invincibles.... being pissed at him shouldn't change the true.

Also brox why are you vex in your video? When was the last time we had a window like this? Be happy bro! At least it looks like Raul is moving in the correct way when compared to our last CEO.

Also, any signing should be talked about for arsenal, because you never know, those cheap signings could be the best things to happen to us..... look at man United and Sanchez......

LoL

• 2 months later...