Arsenal Fan TV and chill

Thizz

• 3 months later...

Cant wait to fire this up after breakfast

DT is one of the must watches, along with a few others, even if they are equally cringe as entertaining sometimes. Gotta rate them all tho cos some are doing it every 3 days across Europe for Arsenal, which is some dedication so there voices do matter.

Never clicked on the videos on DT's own channel tho. Think that would be a bit too much ?

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Them man are paying thousands a year to watch the club week in week out, highest season ticket prices, mid week away CL games aswell. More than anyone, them man in those videos have the right to complain.

That's irrelevant to my point. 

Made no reference to them not being entitled to complain. 

There are those in the videos backing him, those wanting him out. 

I'm speaking as someone whose club is on their 3rd manager in 3 years, with a fanbase who took things like top 4, club records and more for granted. Loads of fans wanted Fergie out for something new, we're still suffering now. Same fans wanting Fergie back because the grass wasn't greener. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

That's irrelevant to my point. 

Made no reference to them not being entitled to complain. 

There are those in the videos backing him, those wanting him out. 

I'm speaking as someone whose club is on their 3rd manager in 3 years, with a fanbase who took things like top 4, club records and more for granted. Loads of fans wanted Fergie out for something new, we're still suffering now. Same fans wanting Fergie back because the grass wasn't greener. 

You forget to mention the many many many years of unrivaled success against the 3 shit years of transitioning.