Life After Wenger

Mame Biram Diouf

Who are your top 3 realistic candidates to replace him? 

Will the job become a poisoned chalice like trying to replace Ferguson? 

Do you trust the same guys keeping Wenger in a job, to be appointing the right person to replace him? 

Heard Arsenal fans calling for his head all day at work,  but when it comes to who should replace him, it's just silence... 

I was thinking klopp before he went to pool..

AFC likes a long term option.  I don't know of any manager that can offer such stability over a long term..

We are going to have our moyesera rather we like it or not, I am just bracing my self for the time. 

7 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

If he has absolute power, he has it because somebody gave it to him and continues to give it to him and continues to want to give it to him.

Of course but it's all grandfathered from a time where that model worked.

No business can run the same way it did 10-20 years ago and still hope to compete at the top of today's market.

We still have one guy, calling all the shots, out of touch and reluctant to change.

8 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Of course but it's all grandfathered from a time where that model worked.

No business can run the same way it did 10-20 years ago and still hope to compete at the top of today's market.

We still have one guy, calling all the shots, out of touch and reluctant to change.

Yet the businessmen don't change the model or structure. They actually want it to continue to go forward in the same manner.

You can blame Wenger all you want but he is an employee with less than a year remaining on his contract.

He gets paid a monthly wage. He has a fucking contract. He's an employee of Arsenal Football Club.

Now because his employers don't know how to oversee, assist, review and hold him to account, doesn't change those facts.

What it should make you think about however, is if they can't do this, how the fuck are they recruiting someone better than the out of touch, reluctant to change fossil (ironic as they are probably moreso all of those things than him)????

• Upvote 1