Well not from a business standpoint

been thriving post fergie 

• Upvote 2

On 1/29/2017 at 2:39 PM, O Fenomeno said:

Allegri will be perfect especially this new system he is implementing 

Dybala as a 10 behind two strikers.

Ozil

Sanchez-??

Rumours gathering pace  that he might be the replacement. with Wenger stepping down this season.

On 08/02/2017 at 10:03 PM, Seydou said:

TF been the biggest anti Wenger bro. He hates the board even more

He's just playing devils advocate.

/

Think no one here gives a fuck tbh. If he's gone, he's gone

I want Wenger to stay and win, as I'm a romantic in that sense. I don't think he's underachieving as I think he does the minimum requirement every season, just it has the same narrative every season.

However the club needs to become more ruthless. Starting with the board. In fact as I know they haven't got a clue or a care, they should go.

1 hour ago, darkman said:

TF. You don't consider not winning the league underachieving..?

Do you think Wenger can win if he stays.?

I want us to win the league but I don't think not winning it is under achieving, do we have the biggest spend, wage spend, best 11 or best squad?

I think if you asked all the pundits, journos and PL watching football fans across the country no majority would say Arsenal will win the league and would never have said it at any point in the season.

Right now as we stand, they would say we will be the ones to miss out on top 4 this season.

Arsenal fans and probably the majority will have us believe, Wenger is the worst manager out of the six.

But he will make his way into the 4 and we as Arsenal fans know this, we probably even take it for granted.

So something doesn't add up when we have all this doom and gloom.

Well it does, its all just very predictable.

Unless he's incredibly lucky or significantly improves his squad (not in numbers but quality and type) - buys some very talented cunts, then no.

It won't happen as the biggest departure to Arsene Wenger's career is David Dein. Dein got 10% shit done. Ivan waits on Wenger and a fellow American that doesn't care. It's The Wire Season 3 and while Stringer Bell had lofty dreams, we all knew his ending.

Well for me it must be top 4, as I say it is the minimum achievement every season.

But I want us to win everything obviously.

1. Trophies

2. Progression

3. Top 4

I get number 3 every year. Two of the last three seasons - I've got all three, and number 2 on paper (at least) is there for the last three seasons, it just doesn't feel like it...

But any other manager or club, with our last three seasons, well that manager and club would not be being questioned...

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Leicester won the league ffs.

Even in a season where everyone had a off season Arsenal still couldn't  capitlise.

Leicester was a freak, we beat them twice and they still got all the breaks and now they are getting none... Plus LOL, why is it just Wenger being judged by Leicester's win, like the other managers weren't there... I'm confused by the yardstick...

Mourinho started that season with the Champions - got sacked. Got a bigger job and is still currently behind Wenger (in 6th). Wait you mean to tell me the GREAT Mourinho hasn't had a team ahead in the league of a Wenger team since May 2015? Yet none of his own clubs fans have turned on him... Didn't United finish 5th last season? Didn't they break the world transfer record this summer (for a player they released lol)?

Pochettino, the really good manager who is under no pressure and probably will still be classed as a genuis if they finish 6th this season... If I believe TalkSport I'm told Tottenham where more in the title race than Arsenal last season... As if it changes the fact that they finished 3rd, behind Leicester and the useless manager Wenger or the fact that they are no longer in the CL this season - which was met with positivity cos they will concentrate on the league (currently level on points with Arsenal with European football to resume this week), yet when Arsenal inevitably go out of the last 16 to Bayern there will be more damning verdicts on Arsenal's lack of European progression than Tottenham's...

Klopp - Joined Liverpool in October after 8 games... They was 10th, they finished 8th... They season when we bought the 5 players on deadline day afer getting tanked by United 8-2 swear we was like 15th in October and finished 3rd... But anyway, different time I guess... So could you imagine if Arsenal lost three home games in a row this January, while in a run of 1 win in 8 (that one win was against Plymouth in a replay...) Yet I'm led to believe we should of sacked Wenger off for this guy...

Wenger IMO will finish above all three of these managers, and I would put my money where my mouth is on that with any of you.

So again I will say to you, the FIRST problem with Arsenal (and there is a few), is not Arsene Wenger.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

It's too easy to say we shouldn't win the league because the other clubs have more money than us. A consistent issue on our failures in recent years is bad coaching/tactics. Money can't buy that, this is fully Wenger's fault.

"But any other manager or club, with our last three seasons, well that manager and club would not be being questioned... "

Why are you only talking about the last 3 years?  What about the years before that? 

Wenger is being judged against Leicester more than other manager because he was managing longer. Leicester also just showed that it's not just about money

How are you even comparing Mourinho to Wenger. He last won the league in May 2015. Wenger last won it in May 2004. Man U are behind us now but he's not even had them a full season. It takes time to build a team.. Wenger had more than enough and hasn't delivered

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2