Life After Wenger

Mame Biram Diouf

1 hour ago, Badman said:

why do you need help bro

speak for yourself 

Help me understand your point brother

Arsenal achievements in last 10 year include top 4, 2 FA cups

Chelsea achievements in last 6 seasons include 2 PL, 2 FA cups, 2 European Trophies

Please make me understand why you wouldn't want to swap that success ?

your obviously a glory hunter thats why

im lucky that in my lifetime I have experienced some special moments as an Arsenal fan but at the same time I also relish the lows as well as the highs. its all a part of being a football fan

Also for you to swap the last 10 years with another successful teams then that would undermine the anguish, the potential glory, the hardships, the challenges leading up to that point etc, its all a journey

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Amazing. 

Wanting the same success over 10 years for your club rather than this bullshit is completely normal. It has nothing to do with Chelsea ffs, take that record and give it to Ipswich I'll still take it over the embarrassment we've seen.

Anyway, the original point was that someone said they want to win and couldn't care less about good football.

Has Wenger really brainwashed you to believe good football comes before winning trophies? Or even competing? Do we even play good football? Wake the fuck up this isn't them days where the thought of Arsenal vs Brazil was talked about, we are a joke and have been for a while. You think if Barcelona went 12 years without a league title they would be giving a fuck about good football?

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Has Wenger really brainwashed you to believe good football comes before winning trophies? Or even competing? Do we even play good football? Wake the fuck up this isn't them days where the thought of Arsenal vs Brazil was talked about, we are a joke and have been for a while. You think if Barcelona went 12 years without a league title they would be giving a fuck about good football?

No, no and no.

But then again I'm not one of those thinking about the next manager...

• 2 months later...