Friend Zone

Gage

What are the signs that you are in the friend zone? I hooked up with one girl over a month ago and in that space of time we've met up in 4 occasions but in mutual places (i.e bar) as she thinks its too soon to be chilling at home? I've gone bowling with her, had drinks with her, she even persuaded me to go with her to the Balloon festival in Bristol last weekend but the only action I've got is lipsing (even then she thought that was full on) I'm starting to feel like an emotional tampon to her as she occasionally talks about her ex and how bad he was etc...

Don't get me wrong she's cool as we do stupid things like play Pokemon, Battle Monkeys and talk about some boring topics you wouldn't imagine, but part of me feels like she's mugging me off because all I'm interested in is a beat yet she's making me jump through hoops (and she's a 6 on her best day). She's constantly talking about us doing extreme sports like Skiing, bungee jumping and rock climbing.

Is this the traits of a friend zone?

8 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Find another three women to take your mind of her.

:lol:

PDG >

• Upvote 6

based purely on the fact that he said he lipsed, she could just be a decent woman who wants something that isn't about sex.

You might have found a good one.

So I'm gonna slightly stray from Porchy's advice, and say find other women for sex, but build something with this one, she could turn out to be wifey. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Lens said:

based purely on the fact that he said he lipsed, she could just be a decent woman who wants something that isn't about sex.

You might have found a good one.

So I'm gonna slightly stray from Porchy's advice, and say find other women for sex, but build something with this one, she could turn out to be wifey. 

He is doing all that work for someone's else to beat.

She is a 6 at best his words not mine 

What you described isn't always evidence of friendzone...

Sometimes when this happens she's lining you up for a relationship. From here you can be ruthless and still work your way to the oomps with some simple finessing but with the tone you've set that route could end in tears if continued.

The general advice given isn't far off but you still have to entertain her somewhat or she'll latch on to a new dude and fizzle you out. Just keep her at arms length and exercise spontaneity in you're future motives. Dip in and out of her life and make the occasion lit when you do link up so she feens u psychologically then you can flip that for your own advantage.

Stop making so much effort tho her box ain't buying into your dinners and bar bills b. It's buying into your aura.

2 hours ago, Supermalt said:

All this for a 6?

Lock that off immediately. No reply to texts or calls, nothing. 

I don't want to fuck my friends. 

Wife needs a powerpoint pres to convince to me to do stuff not to talk of any 6 yemi finessing me into skiing. 

Fuck off. 

A month and no beat? Fuck off. 

Man said any Yemi

Ffs 

The art of good dating is your ability to escalate the situation.

The fact that you have only got so far is your own fault. YOU are the man so you should be the one in control 

If your on a date and you sense it fizzing out then switch it up! do something drastic or spontaneous, girls love that shit.

Even you describing the way your lipsing her sounds a bit force. Where is the spark?!

Once you get that then shes all yours to do as you please.

The 'friend zone' is a mind set, its not real.

• Upvote 6