Week 02 - 16/17: Premier League / CL Playoffs / EFL Cup

User

cavani as lead striker 

:|

napoli are dead to me

cavani too

/

hes a world class sideman, put him with an ibra or suarez and he helps them shine and does his ting too... make him the main man and he starts sweating 

45 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

napoli are dead to me

cavani too

/

hes a world class sideman, put him with an ibra or suarez and he helps them shine and does his ting too... make him the main man and he starts sweating 

Stop making excuses for this guy 

He is not even a sideman 

David Moyes admitted Sunderland supporters are right to fear a relegation battle this season after Cristhian Stuani’s double secured a Wear-Tees derby victory for newly-promoted Middlesbrough at the Stadium of Light.

Moyes said: “People will be flat because they were hoping something would change dramatically, but it can’t dramatically change.

“That’s where they’ve been every year for the last four years, so why would it suddenly change?

“I think it will be like that. I don’t think you can hide the facts. I think that will be the case, yes.”

This guy is unreal

I see Valencia are picking up from where they were last season.

cunts.

Putting that whole team in blacklist bracket.

What happened to Valencia,who is managing this club -  it used to be a big team. 

BLACKLIST :

AC Milan (since 2013) 

Arsenal

Valencia

Higuain

Rah didnt even realise all the dusty prem teams kick off in the EFL cup tonight.

8 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

lol at spurs fans calling any one dust 

7, 6, 8, 7, 2, 6, 8

pmsl

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1