WhiteB

15 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Why does it seem like it's always black people on this everything is satanic tip :lol:

Bruv I have stopped arguing with certain man when they come and tell me about Illuminati and these guys selling their soul etc I just remain silent. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bobby Reds said:

If you scared, just say you scared.

Ha not round here.

It's just galling that every successful black person is linked to satan for their success. Whats pretty messed up is that it's always black people accusing them of it.

It just makes people look silly. Like if there was a worldwide conspiracy I'm sure some dusty guy on IG would be the one to break the code.

19 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Why does it seem like it's always black people on this everything is satanic tip :lol:

Some black people think that working hard and becoming a great isn't possible by itself, it has to be the work of some supernatural evil that helped them. Proper self-hatred, self-limiting ideology if you think about it.  

• Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, Platinum50 said:

Some black people think that working hard and becoming a great isn't possible by itself, it has to be the work of some supernatural evil that helped them. Proper self-hatred, self-limiting ideology if you think about it.  

Trust

5 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

I think this self-hate thing is overplayed tbh.

I get your point though and it definitely exists to some degree, and I think it's more a relic of the previous generation as opposed to being one that a younger generation espouse.

I think one of the other reasons people believe this sort of thing is because we KNOW beyond doubt that to some extent in lots of professional industries (sport included), there is a casual, embedded racism against people from ethnic backgrounds. From names, to misconceptions/assumptions, you name it, some level of discrimination happens.

So the logic behind these theories is more like (more often anyway) "What did that black brother have to do to be accepted and shine in this field?"

• Downvote 1