Friends who flop then say they weren't invited

Heero Yuy

So we booked Vegas for my boys 30th, and we genuinely forget to ask the guy who never comes out, always flops or long things out and surprise surprise he’s going off. 

Worst of all is that you can't even explain to these type of people why they're in this predicament. To put some context to his character, last time this guy made an appearance anywhere was early last summer. Guy is a perpetual last minute flop aswell to make things worse.

Same guy bailed on some of my other boys a week before hideout and didn’t even put up any money to cover his half.

Gave him the deets and told him if he wants to book on more than welcome, fuck carry people like them.

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

So we booked Vegas for my boys 30th, and we genuinely forget to ask the guy who never comes out, always flops or long things out and surprise surprise he’s going off. 

Worst of all is that you can't even explain to these type of people why they're in this predicament. To put some context to his character, last time this guy made an appearance anywhere was early last summer. Guy is a perpetual last minute flop aswell to make things worse.

Same guy bailed on some of my other boys a week before hideout and didn’t even put up any money to cover his half.

Gave him the deets and told him if he wants to book on more than welcome, fuck carry people like them.

Did the right thing by not including him imo. I'd do the same

FUCK THAT GUY HERO

Hate them guys 

1 guy always busy or cant make it, but i still ask last time he rolled was jan 2014

In spring times i was abroad told the man dem if your free come check me these dates ill book accom, ill even do your flights if need be... Couple man replied... Was a football weekend so the chat was moving fast so i sent out another sms...

These times everyone replied yes or no except 1 guy

booked the shits, set up another group chat everything cool... In the original group now the day before them man were coming someone who wasnt sent a little enjoy yourselves message

and the guy who ignored said what ?where you guys going? When was this arranged ? Rah im free this weekend too

so i said look book the flight(dont cost much) come there's room in the yard... And he made bare excuses 

ok bless dont say i didnt ask....

Come last month now my man goes away for a couple weeks invites 1 guy only, no mention in the group chat nothing via text apparently my guy pulled my other bedrin in aside 1 night like yo i wanna go there you on it ?

lost all respect

dont rate these guys at all and i know mans bare tight with €€€ so i used to try cater to him and not rub it in the guys who dont comes faces(mainly him cos everyone else reaches) by sending bare pics 

now ill just fling out in the chat whos on this it costs this much and just watch him ignore it cos ive picked a more expensive option while sending shit loads of pics

GABOS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WhiteB said:

I do say no a lot but i actually wanna go to this time but i dunno what lifes gonna be saying in 6 weeks time

i normally just book shit last minute 

:lol:

I used to be like this.

Booking ahead is better bro. Can't be worrying about what ifs, that's just depressing.

I had to gain some of boys trust again. Took some time, but now it's better.