Friends who flop then say they weren't invited

Heero Yuy

2 hours ago, dub said:

I'm here thinking "isn't £75k in a current account pretty bad financial management?"

/

yeah tbh its not about investing in flakey people, invite them to things where it makes no difference whether or not they come but its not about dependence

Not bad imo it aint earning no interest but im still covered by fscs for the most part. i wanna get involved in an etf bu i need to read up more about it 

23 minutes ago, Niall Ferguson said:

Congratulations WhiteB, you've jjust become the new hero of VIP2. 

Hank Moody is probably in prison so he won't care his crown has gone...

Who is hank ? 

On 9/2/2016 at 8:07 AM, Fresh said:

5th Aug lol you had that saved down?

Fairplay though, I don't agree it's the broke ones

Agree

The ones who do it to me is the one who are earning the most.

Ask everyone who's on holiday, everyone replies so you get the list of names down ready to book.  Even give the guy a 2nd chance and ask the guy in person and he replies with nah that's a shit holiday, lets go somewhere else (Like he's organising it, another pet hate) tell him that's where we are going and that's that.

2 months later a few weeks before holiday and everyone in group chat talking about the details of holiday etc he comes in crying saying he didn't know everyone was going :/

Asking me to ring up and see if they can add him :/   gave him all the details so he could do it himself, he stayed at home that year :lol:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, LS said:

Agree

The ones who do it to me is the one who are earning the most.

Ask everyone who's on holiday, everyone replies so you get the list of names down ready to book.  Even give the guy a 2nd chance and ask the guy in person and he replies with nah that's a shit holiday, lets go somewhere else (Like he's organising it, another pet hate) tell him that's where we are going and that's that.

2 months later a few weeks before holiday and everyone in group chat talking about the details of holiday etc he comes in crying saying he didn't know everyone was going :/

Asking me to ring up and see if they can add him :/   gave him all the details so he could do it himself, he stayed at home that year :lol:

You need a better circle ma nigz

Got bare dons who do shit, but sometimes when i propose an event they just air the fucking message for days

just say nah im not on it so i can go forward with plans without you ffs.

Sorted a stag for 16 man last week

got that rooney headtop now