Atlanta

VENOM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The writers for this show are brilliant, seriously and they defo in tune with the talking points in the internet

I honestly believe episode 6 was just to mention the Sammy Sosa bleaching.

When they took the mick out of them awkward rapping in front of white executives and the whole Complex staff type of vibe 

Ep 5 been the best one so far

• 1 month later...

on bbc now

• 2 weeks later...

someone help me out here, in season 2 finale

Spoiler

did clark county move the golden gun that was put in his bag at the airport by Earn into his white manager's bag knowing he stands a better chance of getting away with it?

19 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

someone help me out here, in season 2 finale

Reveal hidden contents

did clark county move the golden gun that was put in his bag at the airport by Earn into his white manager's bag knowing he stands a better chance of getting away with it?

Spoiler

Basically Earn puts the gun into Clarks bag.  Clark goes through the scanners and the alarm goes off. As Earn is walking away you can just about hear Clark call over his manager. Next thing Clark is on the plane.  His manager would def have a better chance of getting away with but imo the focus was more on WHY Earn tried to set up Clark in the first place. So Paperboi could headline the tour. Earn learning you got to get dirty and do what's needed to get ahead. It backfired tho lol.

19 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:
  Hide contents

Basically Earn puts the gun into Clarks bag.  Clark goes through the scanners and the alarm goes off. As Earn is walking away you can just about hear Clark call over his manager. Next thing Clark is on the plane.  His manager would def have a better chance of getting away with but imo the focus was more on WHY Earn tried to set up Clark in the first place. So Paperboi could headline the tour. Earn learning you got to get dirty and do what's needed to get ahead. It backfired tho lol.

giphy-downsized-large--1-.gif

i guess that's why paperboi clocked & "respected" what Earn tried to do

Earn playing dirty is out of character for him but it seems it's needed in that industry, it's a shame tho

Came across an article today about 'Florida Man' had no idea that shit was real. Gotta re watch the season now cause I feel I might of missed other subtle pop culture/media references.