HIV cure soon come?

Da Luv Doc

8 hours ago, dub said:

Someone posts about a cure for HIV and you reply "They need to focus on a cure for cancer" - what do you think that communicates?

It communicates what it says that they need to focus on a cure for cancer, it's very simple English I'm astounded at people's comprehension skills smh

1 hour ago, dub said:

you're either being ignorant or unnecessarily defensive or both

And your being presumptuous

There is nothing wrong with me defending my position especially as I can prove that all the accusations against me in this thread are baseless 

so instead of coming with lame jibes and cheap insults either come with some facts otherwise do a Yoshie and fall back and stfu

• Downvote 3

Hold your emotions. 

What the fuck else is there to presume from your initial comment.

'They' have probably dedicated their life studying and researching this disease, same way other doctors are doing the same for Cancer.

Why do 'they' need to focus on an entirely different disease than the one they are trying to eradicate.

• Upvote 1

I forgot not understand Badmans stance. If it was a topic about cancer I would be happy that they are curing it, like I am happy they may well cure hiv. Your comment Badmans was looked at as if to say, "forget hiv, focus on cancer" which is ignorant and stupid. To insinuate that about one of the most deadly diseases is shocking and shows your immaturity/stupidity. 

Ridding the world of one of the most evil viruses is a brilliant thing and I applaud the scientist. 

When it happens with cancer, everyone on this forum will applaud those scientists too.

I think you should be a man and recognise you are wrong.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

Hold your emotions. 

What the fuck else is there to presume from your initial comment.

'They' have probably dedicated their life studying and researching this disease, same way other doctors are doing the same for Cancer.

Why do 'they' need to focus on an entirely different disease than the one they are trying to eradicate.

Because I feel that 'they' dont do enough to focus on curing cancer and should do more

if anything its more a frustration on my part that something as crippling and horrific as Cancer exists in this world. 

Personally for me I feel like there is a greater emphasis on HIV because of its stigma but nowadays HIV is no longer a death sentence and to some extent manageable. Its not until you see yourself first hand how cancer can ravage someones life and the lives of those around you till you really appreciate the extent of its evil

Further clarification - 'they' doesn't refer to one doctor, and that this one doctor should stop focusing on a cure for aids and now focus on a cure for cancer. So what Greens said was preposterous

'they' in the context I used is referring to the medical institution and the general populous in general 

\

You do well in seeking clarification like above if in doubt without being presumptuous and insulting. plz bare this in mind in future as you are known for this

Going on like the only one on here who has seen the shit cancer can do to a person.

I have seen someone die in front of me from cancer! I am not dumb enough to think that is the only thing that is evil!

I have seen the horrific ending of life from dementia, am I saying they should focus more on dementia? No!

Fix up man!