LMAO RIP these man in advance

Guest Blacksheet

I see so you are incapable and not allowed to mock and be funny unless your being paid to do it then? They need to actually come out and say they are professional comedians to have a laugh now amongst themselves. For their sake the video shouldn't of found it's way online or in the papers but once again this is a couple dudes having a laugh wherever they were and a lot of people are gonna find that video pretty funny. I don't agree with the comments about them needing to be taught a life lesson, calling them animals, legal punishment etc.

• Downvote 3

24 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I see so you are incapable and not allowed to mock and be funny unless your being paid to do it then? They need to actually come out and say they are professional comedians to have a laugh now amongst themselves. For their sake the video shouldn't of found it's way online or in the papers but once again this is a couple dudes having a laugh wherever they were and a lot of people are gonna find that video pretty funny. I don't agree with the comments about them needing to be taught a life lesson, calling them animals, legal punishment etc.

A comedian and a public figure are not the same person, nor are they granted the same liberties. Comedians aren't backed by public money, nor do they represent anyone in particular, they also aren't expected to by role models, appear at schools etc etc etc

While these man are public figures representing a country full of different races and people, backed by public money and sponsored by major companies. I don't really care for what they did, but obviously once it becomes public it's rightly going to be a problem. They're idiots for recording it and morose for trusting whoever leaked it.

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

A comedian and a public figure are not the same person, nor are they granted the same liberties. Comedians aren't backed by public money, nor do they represent anyone in particular, they also aren't expected to by role models, appear at schools etc etc etc

While these man are public figures representing a country full of different races and people, backed by public money and sponsored by major companies. I don't really care for what they did, but obviously once it becomes public it's rightly going to be a problem. They're idiots for recording it and morose for trusting whoever leaked it.

I mean I can see your point of view regarding the profession they are in and repercussions in their chosen career. But on a level where people are condemning them as animals and legal action etc no I can't buy into that. The video was kinda funny. But they should of known in todays PC dominated world it would cause them troubles. It's their fault for allowing the video to be leaked.

14 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

Its one thing to pull a carpet off the wall and bow on it for a lol with a mate, which is still borderline offensive, and another to actually start chanting shit and mocking in such a way. I would say this is crossing from islamaphobia to racism, how is it different to putting a red dot on your forehead and saying bud bud ding ding 2.99 in an indian accent or painting your face and doing an african accent? Its no surprise gambino found it funny he belongs in the 70s he would have found the racist comedy shows on tv hilarious.

I know damn well neither you or anyone else on this forum including me was crying when the Wayans brothers decided they wanted to do a movie as white chicks. So shut the fuck up.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I mean I can see your point of view regarding the profession they are in and repercussions in their chosen career. But on a level where people are condemning them as animals and legal action etc no I can't buy into that. The video was kinda funny. But they should of known in todays PC dominated world it would cause them troubles. It's their fault for allowing the video to be leaked.

I think that’s bit much and it would be harsh if they lost their careers over this, but in today’s witch hunt society it’s very peak for them. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Afgoon said:

islam isn't a race despite you and your islamic acolytes trying to convince us it is

its a religion

its a load of made up mumbo jumbo

it can be openly mocked

now whether their accents are racist is very much up for debate . I would suggest its merely comedic and poking fun in the same way as me doing a jamaican accent or doing a 'daveee' pub guy accent

Ive never once said in this forum islam is a race, im saying by chanting and what not theyre crossing from islamaphobia to racism in the same way as the aforementioned examples, yes its a bit of alcohol fuelled banter but its often the alcohol which allows people to express their true inner feelings.

31 minutes ago, Afgoon said:

louis smith is one of these mixed race confused.com types who would ride for whiteys who raised him like his mum janine and his aunty paula

kind of guy who has never been around black or asian people

saying all that as an asian I dont feel insulted by this - Infact I laughed heartily at how much they actually knew re the islamic expressions which are a bit niche and not exactly well known apart from allah akbar the usual war chant of the islamist

Racism is about power and exclusion - these man have no power apart from in their immediate circles , they dont run businesses etc. Whether they practice the subtle racism of exclusion i.e. not mixing with certain types of races is up for debate. You can Hate islam ( i certainly do) but have muslim friends... do they ? 

yeah I am sure once he spuds Mo farah at the Olympics parade next month, he can claim they are mates.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

They should get fined and lose any form of sponsorship  deals

Andre gray , Tyson Fury, we're all made to face repercussions for their homophones tweets. 

Same should apply here. 

there tweets wear bang out of order, 100% new what wood happen 

51 minutes ago, ag. said:

It is so stupid, and just wrong, to say being anti Islam is racism. So many people are too lazy and/or stupid to self educate so they just throw around random terms they don't fully understand.

Not answering the question mate

If they mock Islam thinking Islam=Asian, does that make them racist?

• Upvote 1

Asia is a big place. And no it doesn't make them racist. Because Asian isn't, and has never been, considered a 'race', scientifically or otherwise. 

But just to clarify, race is a social construct for the millionth time. Which is why we can end up in a situation where literally anything mocking religious expression is seen as racist. Lol

Really I think people are more offended by the accents. So really people should just say its racist to impersonate someone's accent lol.

On 10/10/2016 at 8:36 AM, Gambino said:

Let's be honest if they were dressed up as a Priest mocking Christianity nobody would bat an eyelid and rightly so. Is him prancing around drunk on a rug like that really Islamophobia?

actually for once i agree with you. whats wrong with what he did? he is saying your god is great..and saying peace be unto you. whats wrong with this?

if they had mocked christianity no one would say anything..and if the church or christians attacked him everyone would ask them to shut up and be HOLY.

they didnt mock mohammed or his 8 year old wife or anything else..cant see whats wrong with this. 

it was silly but just an apology for those who chose to be offended is enough.