Jump to content

Man out here paying for pretend girlfriends


Guest Blacksheet
 Share

Recommended Posts

the comments section after the article, man like tonto fig :rofl:

All I know is that I'm going to buy one of the first commercially viable female sex-bots so I never have to get married again. At least an artificial woman cannot betray you. My kids might think I'm a little nuts, though.

Tonto Fig
All I know is that I'm going to buy one of the first commercially viable female sex-bots so I never have to get married again. At least an artificial woman cannot betray you. My kids might think I'm a little nuts, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol the bastards getting mad cause truth hurts 

in the middle east your slag babymothers and mothers would still be stoned for having kids out of wedlock even in ireland they are looked down upon so stfu before you call other women hoes yeah 

You modern day men are so pathetic and feminine its because you dont have fathers in your lives 

Really couldnt care less about some bastard ignoring me on a website, I am speaking the truth which is why you are all so insecure over it. 

 

  • Downvote 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, jelly said:

lol the bastards getting mad cause truth hurts 

in the middle east your slag babymothers and mothers would still be stoned for having kids out of wedlock even in ireland they are looked down upon so stfu before you call other women hoes yeah 

You modern day men are so pathetic and feminine its because you dont have fathers in your lives 

Really couldnt care less about some bastard ignoring me on a website, I am speaking the truth which is why you are all so insecure over it. 

 

obamma_zps63xa2viu.png

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, jelly said:

you lot ready to call women hoes for accepting money, what about your mothers who breed you out of wedlock to fathers who didnt want to be fathers so left your bastard selves? 

kindly shut the fuck up forever if you are a bastard yeah 

secondly its nobody business what this man chooses to do with his money when your middle aged maybe you will do the same the dont judge people you stupid bastards 

you got issues

remember you are talking to strangers

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, jelly said:

you lot ready to call women hoes for accepting money, what about your mothers who breed you out of wedlock to fathers who didnt want to be fathers so left your bastard selves? 

kindly shut the fuck up forever if you are a bastard yeah 

secondly its nobody business what this man chooses to do with his money when your middle aged maybe you will do the same the dont judge people you stupid bastards 

 

If/when I get to middle age and I'm single, not only will I be sexy, but I'd be giving out creampies everywhere! All free of charge.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Just read a magazine that fucked up my day"

 

Last year, Mr Justice Holman gave her assets totalling more than £3.3 million — enough to stay living in Kensington and Chelsea with their two children —and £370,000 a year in maintenance. 

But Mrs Fields, who was Miss World University 1990, now claims she is  not being paid enough to fund her lifestyle in the future, saying her ex-husband can afford to double this part of his payment to her. 

Mr Fields admitted being generous to his fifth wife, and said he spent close to his limits during their marriage. Mrs Fields moved to London after the split  and argued that she had to live in the Kensington and Chelsea area to mirror her New York lifestyle. 

The divorce deal included £100,000 a year in payments to build up her independent savings, so she would have more than £1 million in the bank after a decade.   But Mrs Fields now claims her ex-husband’s declining health and his age mean his time as a top earner is limited, so he should increase the payments to £215,000 a year to ensure she gets a proper nest egg. 

Mrs Fields said she had tried to work in the past, including as a personal assistant and in diamond trading, but she had no plans to seek employment in the future. “I am a very good wife. I will try to find a husband,” she said. “I intend to make attempts at making money ... It is unclear at this point how I would succeed.”

The court heard this week that Mrs Fields suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome which stops her from working.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/russian-beauty-queen-demands-more-money-from-exhusband-a3368251.html

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jelly said:

why you mad some guy who works long hours wants to pay a woman to entertain him? jealous because he wont pay you? 

bunch of modern day feminem fags 

learn to be MEN you are not women 

 

What? I'm being a man by using my draw a bitch/draw a slag skills. Why pay for sex when you can make a bitch want to fuuck because she like me/thinks I'm sexy?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jam said:

"Just read a magazine that fucked up my day"

 

Last year, Mr Justice Holman gave her assets totalling more than £3.3 million — enough to stay living in Kensington and Chelsea with their two children —and £370,000 a year in maintenance. 

But Mrs Fields, who was Miss World University 1990, now claims she is  not being paid enough to fund her lifestyle in the future, saying her ex-husband can afford to double this part of his payment to her. 

Mr Fields admitted being generous to his fifth wife, and said he spent close to his limits during their marriage. Mrs Fields moved to London after the split  and argued that she had to live in the Kensington and Chelsea area to mirror her New York lifestyle. 

The divorce deal included £100,000 a year in payments to build up her independent savings, so she would have more than £1 million in the bank after a decade.   But Mrs Fields now claims her ex-husband’s declining health and his age mean his time as a top earner is limited, so he should increase the payments to £215,000 a year to ensure she gets a proper nest egg. 

Mrs Fields said she had tried to work in the past, including as a personal assistant and in diamond trading, but she had no plans to seek employment in the future. “I am a very good wife. I will try to find a husband,” she said. “I intend to make attempts at making money ... It is unclear at this point how I would succeed.”

The court heard this week that Mrs Fields suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome which stops her from working.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/russian-beauty-queen-demands-more-money-from-exhusband-a3368251.html

This part suggests she was cheated on hence she will get what she wants 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Them guys marry those women knowing what they're about from the get go.

 

fuck'em.

Pretty much. No sympathy whatsoever.

A lot of these guys like marrying these broads who they think they can control with their wealth, then get bored with them and end up giving up half in the divorce then maintenance on top of that.

I mean if you meet a woman and she has no drive to actually work then you should already know what time it is. And she was beauty queen as well, this stuff writes itself.

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

you lot will be marrying whores anyway you judge women on their jobs

I went to uni and your fellow doctors and nurses were sucking a different d*ck every night and having threesomes but wasteman like you lot will think they are s something special because of their jobs 

 

  • Downvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...