Football Manager 2017

Admin.

Forgot how much effort goes into customising your game

downloaded logos facepacks and most kits I could find starting with Leeds United Going to make them great again, the budget is a joke expected to finish bottom half so hopefully I dont get sacked 

I like the face generator

punttt.png

Running with these leagues but have nearly all the leagues running in the background makes the game better IMO as it makes more variables plus I like to play 20 year plus games

punttt.png

Also any links to sick skins?

Started a RB Leipzig file in my 3rd season 

the resources this club has but the low rep it has its mad

swear i been fighting with a star player each season the whole season 

still havent won anything yet but improved each season

europa league was mine last season but got knocked out by hamburg who i cant beat ever, always tuck me in but the cunts lost to roma in the final now we down to 3 CL places

best chance of winning something this year is the league but i need to strengthen a few positions but have no cash after spending it all on 18 year olds for future HGC

Topped my CL group but doubt ill get anywhere there 

getting bare job interviews

contract runs out in 3 months 

so far since jan ive been offered schalke, leverkusen, dortmund, man city and chelsea plus been linked with united job before conte took it

only been to a city interview so far might see what dortmund are saying cos rb Leipzig are boying it

im on 41k with 35% yearly rise but now they offering me just 41k

Best FM for me ever this one its so slick

Got promoted to the premier league playing pretty much all out attack football. Tried it when I got to the prem results were inconsistent got in a relegation battle my team was like Blackpool when they were in the prem by December had to rethink my tactics cant be going on like Ian Holloway and just made my team very very hard to beat. Im basically everyone's boogie team. Had to spend big in January the summer recruits I did buy were not levels. Only lost 2 league games since Jan 

truth.png

truth.png

truth.png

truth.png

This Kuki youth is the truth no way he will sign a new contract so will have to sell him next some heafty profit though his stats just go up and up all the big boys want him now

truth.png

• Upvote 3

2019 my file corrupted 

won the league

spent 100m on u18s 

used the top target to nab brandt for cheap(ish)

smashed bayern in the supercup with ny ygs

saved game

went out... come back

load the game 

nothing 

backup file was in 2017 long

/

started a sevilla file with rolling auto save on

• Upvote 2

so first season with Real Sociedad I come in 4th place after selling off Vela & Co to China and building a decent squad with the proceeds

Second season; got Roma in the Group Stage Qualifying, and I was already cursing my luck, but I dealt with them calm

BH6noP.jpg

two weeks later, groups get drawn and Fm gives me

ZaO3iw.jpg

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

• Upvote 4

Battle for top 4 in la liga is nuts

20 games in Atletico gone clear 55pts

2nd Villarreal 43pts

3rd Real 43pts (played 18)

4th me (Sevilla) 42pts

5th Valencia 37pts

6th Barca 37pts (played 21)

Enrique just got sacked, we were neck and neck everytime i dropped points they did but Real and Espanyol tucked them in... beg they finish out the top 4 defo want to raid them

Ive spent £130m and recieved £135m got 0 in the bank.... spent most my money on the guys i signed for RB Leipzig but didnt get the chance to see them fufill there potential

also a couple others like luke shaw(£26m) and lucas(£26.5m) 

Jan window aint over yet i want a new DM either Cesc or Tielemans will cost low 20s 

Man City want Iborra who was my starting DM until Kranaverter hit form but now im ready to sell if i can get enough to get guys on my shortlist

Nasri > 

shame hes inj for 3 months struggling to replace him

• Upvote 2

Love the game

Came 5th missed out on champs league but got europa

team just gets stronger got my whole squad already only need to replace players who are poached.

Scouting network>>>>>

All the top european teams are poaching my wonderkids had one kid I scouted got him for 1.4 mil from serbia no work permit so set him alaves banged goals sick stats but was not getting international A team call ups so next season sent him germany for 2.4mil half way through the season his wp came through so cancelled his loan guy was good not great had him in my team marseille met his release clause 48.5 mil and monaco took my other striker for 56 mil replaced both of them for 25 mil with other wonder kids got nearly 200 mil sitting in the bank but dont need to buy as the squad is already filled with wonderkids and I have a shortlist for replacements if anymore get poaced

Making money on this one is easier than ever

truth.png

• Upvote 2

Have you guys hit a brexit yet ?

went nuff seasons on the beta with nothing but work permits were so hard for non eu guys i dont think i wanna do england ever again

gnna be peak in real life ??

Yeah I hate work permits now 

Oh yeah and I forgot to add you can no longer buy a wonderkid and loan him to spain for 2 years to get residence has to be minimum 5 years for every european country 

ain't played prem to see Brexit hit yet 

sounds long

/

getting moved to in the CL :( proper demoralising the squad

why's FM so cruel for? ffs, look at the time of their goal

bg3eR5.jpg

Thats pain... 

I rested all my main guys vs Atletico in the copa semi had Real on the weekend 

went 2-0 up after no time, was dominating the game, just after half time it was all the purple(their away kit) bar on the possession for them.... felt no way to take off a striker go 5 at the back 2dms and leave 3 up change from "control" to "counter"

was only 1 highlight (a cr7 pen miss) and the foul happened when ben yedder was playing center back cos the formation change happened before the sub ?

Just watched the clock go to 90 nothing happening 

Got to be done sometimes ?

Saying that Leverkusen bullied me in the last 16 first leg god knows how i just managed to get away with a 1-1 draw at home in the first leg... should have lost 4/5

Nasri should be back for next leg 

need the cl run cash cos im not making ffp for next season right now

• Upvote 2

Wait whys your team called real san sebastian ??

copping this tonight. got 2 days off. actually cannot wait to sink my teeth into a file 

fm >

TABLES HAVE TURNED

<br/><a href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/27ymj6c.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

My results vs Atleticos results after they beat me 6-1.... just gone top.... 

• Upvote 1

Smh game just froze on me. 

Actually not that upset cause I just got battered 5-1 by Tottenham ??

Scrap that I had saved it after ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Wait whys your team called real san sebastian

I aint downloaded the real name packs and all of that goodness yet

/

got taken for any AEK Athens

x1krop.jpg

Just watched this I want to try the Argentinian and Mexican leagues

• Upvote 1