without a human user they seem to always fall apart

don't think I've ever seen them win the CL

Faaaaaaaaaak

/

Im so broke they cancelled the training ground and youth developments

cant afford fuck all

board have no vision they keep rejecting my affiliate proposals 

need to get more sponsorship money

dont want yo have to sell berardi or shaw ?

Trust me already promised Berardi that I will win the champions league this season cos he wants to go real madrid 

the thing is they are dead...beat them comfy away and they struggling to make top 4

ffs

id happily let ganso go ( for a reasonable price)

Yeah,it's almost impossible to hold onto talent. Just gotta be that Dortmund level conveyorbelt and keep churning out the ballers.

/

BjGqHws.jpg

I had a decent season all in all. Def selling anyone who's wanted though. These guys are proper inconsistent.

edit - board keep upgrading the youth facilities

some of these regens the club produces >>>>>>>

• Upvote 2

Theres about 10 league games to go and im more concerned about barca and real results then mine... keep grabbing last minute winners and winning 1-0 or coming back from behind to win 2-1 since jan

but the top 4 battle is mad... malaga, real, espanyol, atletico and barca all fightig for 3 spots seprated by 3 points.

5 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Theres about 10 league games to go and im more concerned about barca and real results then mine... keep grabbing last minute winners and winning 1-0 or coming back from behind to win 2-1 since jan

but the top 4 battle is mad... malaga, real, espanyol, atletico and barca all fightig for 3 spots seprated by 3 points.

:) it's beautiful stuff

having the latest scores and live league tables tabs open during the end of season run-in

the drama >>>>>

/

I got raided over the summer. Life's hard as a medium sized club. Feel like I'm treading water. They activated my main goalsorer's RC and then they came for my GK too :lol: 

fOa9lDl.jpg

zqRzZjb.jpg

Had to beg the board to buy that Cornet guy. Young striker with mad physical attributes. 

hNPeSi0.jpg

Worst is City activated the release clause of my best player after the Spanish transfer window had closed.

8iIAofo.jpg

Had to make him the record earner in the club's history as well as give a bunch of left-field promises. £66m release clause though :Y:

This game is doing my head I have managed to raise my clubs stature managed to get to the quarters of the champs league. Been at the club nearly 10 years and only won a championship winners medal. I had offers from Chelsea, Bayern, Spurs & Liverpool but I need to win something before I leave the club

This video took me back I use to do that kind of stuff on FM

• Upvote 1

FUMING. :mad:

January: 754b3bae070f4df98ac78863cbebbc21.png

Just beat Utd away 3-0. Yannick Carrasco kicks up noise because I rejected a bid from Real Madrid the f**king PAGANS. Whole squad is pissed. Now I gotta sell in January. Really didn't wanna let him go. Iwobi is still making noise to leave but he can shut up as I'm not selling to Man City under ANY circumstances (although KDB just got sold to Madrid because I pissed him off and he handed in a transfer request). I wanted to keep them both and sell Draxler and Walcott. All my wingers either now wanna leave or they're not quality enough to win the C.L/League. Things aren't going as good as I wanted with Verratti either. City literally just lost their last 2 games. I've got them at the Etihad next up.

Top the C.L Group with ease. Looking to go one better and win the thing this year. Who do I draw?

fd7686c56a704265846ba203d208c572.png

9iGEMmZ.gif

• Upvote 5

Waltzed the league and won the champions league... was resting players in the league i was that comfy

lost the cup to barca (played a shadow side)

Ive had a horrible transfer window tho HORRIBLE 

Bailly wernt playing, so came to speak to me and it ended in me saying he can go. Leicester bid 11m, taking the piss, so i reject it and noone else wants him. 

Next thing now hes pissed off cos I 'didnt keep my promise of selling him', bearing in mind he was offered to clubs.

Now the whole squad is pissed off and Pogba is doing seperate interviews backing Bailly smh. Hadnt lost in the league, now I've lost 3 on the bounce.

The swing is mad.

Liverpool testing my resolve crazy bid for a DEFENDER had to reject them I need 4 world class center backs I probaly could of squeezed more p from them as it was a negotiable offer 

Fuck the fans to I was a fan fave my stint must of stagnated (bit like Wenger's) so I was no longer a fave bring them the europa and they still aint got love me. 

liv.png

48 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Liverpool testing my resolve crazy bid for a DEFENDER had to reject them I need 4 world class center backs I probaly could of squeezed more p from them as it was a negotiable offer 

Fuck the fans to I was a fan fave my stint must of stagnated (bit like Wenger's) so I was no longer a fave bring them the europa and they still aint got love me. 

liv.png

Nah you can't be turning down that dough you're MAD bruv. 

53 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

liv.png

Highest bid I've ever seen on fm

Got halfway through Leeds first season was doing alright then my laptop packed up on me. Turned it on and rolling save was turned off and was last saved after the QPR game. Might go back to it in a bit but started a Southampton save got given £50m to get into CL should do it quite easily aiming for 2nd. Will post some pics later.