Football Manager 2017

Admin.

4cab566d964d401ba50a6c37530fa90c.png

First season, lost CL Final to PSG 1-0 after beating Barcelona in the semis. GUTTED. :(

Transfers 16/17: 8b0d842b56954455a28ae7c4d9db0b67.png

Icardi, Shaw and Isco all came in January. Sold Isco summer to United £45M after spending 6 months trying to convert him to CM Deep Lying Playmaker and him bitching about it.

This season spent £145M on Verratti (I know), but was able to after selling all these fringe man. Didn't wanna sell Giroud or Carvalho, but offers were too good.16db743f689147ef85bcdaf18cbce0ac.png

Overall, spent £334M :rofl: Arsenal are absolutely LOADED after 1 season. 5308cbf5cddc4200ac8ef11447dede28.png

Selling Draxler first chance I get. Only signed him as Alexis got injured for 7 months and Draxler has played SHITE.

a56d8d2802c24c0e819a7334d8be91fd.png

Lost opening day to Liverpool, won the rest. Chelsea are 13th. I want Hazard. Failing FFP for wages so I'm F**KED end of season. Still got £45M banked (all my signings over 48 months). Soon as I win the CL I'm going Italy or Germany.

Group stages has been plain sailing. Double header against Plzen. 3340a8c9c3b1473dbc7238db07663bbb.png

• Upvote 3

Yeah Arsenal are caking in this game so easy to sell dead players for £40-50m

Must have a good chairman cos they were always or there abouts on my initial games too

*player trains well*

*praises player for training well*

*player continues to train well*

it's an almost infinite loop that only breaks if the player gets injured

two of my players went up a star in half a season because of this

25hnxwo.jpg

dzczl0.jpg

<br/><a href="http://oi65.tinypic.com/344s468.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

s58fet.jpg

2nvh4l.jpg

6dzghk.jpg

2po5c09.jpg

29xte85.jpg

egenu9.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah got tucked in 3-0 by atletico when only a point behind... gave up but then won my final 6 games and they just fell iff

worst thing is all Spanish teams got moved to in champions league only atletico made it past last 16

real copped hazard and barca beat me to de vrij but a lot of big boys gone prem/psg/bayern

ive had a pretty poor window but reckon i can build still

Had another decent season

hehZUZv.jpg

wlbe3wt.jpg

thing is Real lost like 5 times in their last 6 games :lol: season was done way before then

cn1xWxG.jpg

none of this would have been possible without the early out-going transfers of Vela & Co. - the real MVPs

UinT93k.jpg

Cu6n8f9.jpg

cn1xWxG.jpg

Gotta go for the title this season. Team is finally ready judgin by how the Super Cup went 

K1mUQbq.jpg

SyBp6Lk.jpg

CL group looks decentish too

R81uLG.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a great season

/

On 12/26/2016 at 2:21 PM, Zizouz said:

*player trains well*

*praises player for training well*

*player continues to train well*

it's an almost infinite loop that only breaks if the player gets injured

two of my players went up a star in half a season because of this

Had Guidetti and Pavon moving like Adriano and Mutu in their prime

M5z7PKG.jpg

But I guess this is what Wenger felt like when Cesc snaked him :( 

d90Pavn.jpg

him and Guidetti carried the team

5eDRu3m.jpg

He weren't shit when I signed him, but I turned him into a complete forward. Had no idea he'd turn out this good either. Otherwise the release clause would have been touching 60m. Anyway, PSG activated his RC and within a day he was gone... 

Only had 10 days left to sign a replacement, just gotta hope he turns out as good.

8ZMeWp1.jpg

/

This guy the oldest regen I've seen ever seen. Been alright as well. 

mBkXK46.jpg

C5P2Uu3.jpg

• Upvote 3

Lack of logos and real names upsets me tbh

/

Barca and Real are fully shit in my game

drew 2-2 with real at home in the second game of the season was happy, in november and they 13th proper regret allowing them the equaliser now... didnt have much money to play with this window had 500k but sold vitolo and a few others to fund a couple players 

my defence is tough: Shaw, Lucas, Lesmos, Zeca (who i signed to be my left back then shaw came along and i retrained him right back when i clocked he is right footed), Benatia, Rudiger and Paslack.

/

Nothing wild about my formation at all... used to play 4-3-1-2 but always got the message im being overun in midfield and used to get battered on the wings 

changed up to 433 and my striker was getting isolated 

thought id try remix one of peps early city formations 

deep lying mid drops to make it a 3 at the back, full backs play in the center of midfield/defence midfield position... all attacking mids support so they drop into midfield to collect the ball, wingers stay wide so i have some width and a complete forward...

I bang bare goals, dominate possession against everyone, create tons of chances and out pass everyone... thats my boards philosophies ✅

• Upvote 2

I still dunno who Atletico Pamplona are :rofl:

/

CS Real and Barca being a couple levels below what they should. In my file, Barca are playing Messi in CM while using some negative 4-1-4-1. 

Someone link me to facepacks and names etc.

Ended up paying £10 to SortItOutSi last year 

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

its free ?

Facepacks you can just copy and paste from the last game

my facepcks are from 2010... just add the updates every now and again

• Upvote 1

Tactics>>>> I am finding myself having to tweek tactics more and more 

teams poaching my players has fucked up my formation had two shit seasons now pushing european places PSG met my star players buy out clause 59 mil so I got a replacement by January Arsenal had met his release clause (That one really pissed me off didnt think the player would be allowed to move 3 times in one year) Had to then go Barca to buy one of their kids for top p as I could not find anyone half decent for cheap (this was last week of Jan arsenal pulled this move so had to move quick) the replacement settled well but I have a feeling he will be poached also.

Real and Barca are top teams in PSG and Monaco are next level sick (they are what barca and real are in reality) Man City and chelsea struggle in the league sometimes finsihing 10th but still get into europe by winn champs league and Europa (SMH)

tax.png

This guy is a beast wanted 350k week wages I cant afford it has 2 years left teams offering 60 which I straight reject million release clause is 80 unless that is met this summer he is staying and I will sell him next summer as no way in hell is he leaving on a bosman

tax.png

• Upvote 2

you aint wrong about the poaching

Il6w0pF.jpg

npSXg0J.jpg

I was 1st in the league, but on the last day of the Jan window City activate the £45m release clause of my RB

UPUojad.jpg

next game was Barca away, lost 3-1 and now I'm 2 points behind :/ 

he didn't even last 4 months before jumping ship and I didn't have enough time to replace him - ended up loaning a Juve reject in the final hours who's completely unfit

/

mD0cMCO.jpg

Got the second worst pass completion rate in the league :lol: but the highest scorer. Straight vertical football.

• Upvote 2

Worried about Luke Shaw tbh

Been on fire this season, City/Guardiola keep trying to unsettle him...

thats how i signed him

release clause is £72m need to up it but that £110k a week is too much already

Lucky im on his favourite personnel so are Sevilla he defo werrnt rating United/Mourinho 

Do you man not see the release clause and up it?

The agent sets limits on the release clause (not all agents just ones that know their player is worth P) when you ask them to sack the agent they do it but are then represented by someone else straight away. I enjoy it like this makes it realistic and more of a challenge 

• Upvote 1

I don't ask anyone to sack their agent UNLESS they're trying to chat bout new contract from a few good performances and/or when I reject offers from other teams.

At the moment I got Iwobi demanding to leave because I turned down Man City, these times I won the league KMT. It's been 7 months and he's still bitching. That's what you get for signing a 5 year deal HE'S GOING NOWHERE.