Your unpopular opinions.....on everything

Ephren Taylor

On 10/27/2018 at 10:51 AM, CurryMan said:

yeah man. too force. industry plant if i ever saw one

Lol he’s the the realest black athlete that’s ever come out of England

man almost didn’t go Olympics cos he was shotting Zeds of cheese. Got a slap on the wrist,went olympics and the rest is history 

very humble guy we crossed paths plenty of times due to mutual friends. He was more than a shotter had that slickness which he implemented into his ability to cater for white n black audiences 

shout out AJ man whole of north west fucks with him hard

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Algebra is a waste of time and is the reason so many kids in school fail at maths.

The most ridiculous statement in this entire thread. Probably the most ridiculous statement of all time...

It's a shame you struggled with it but it isn't a waste of time. And it is not the reason kids fail at maths, they fail because of poor teachers or because maths just isnt their thing.

Without algebra the world as we know it wouldn't even exist. No buses, no planes, no nothing that involves engineers or mathematicians, no frigging computers, no VIP forum to spout ur nonsense

Get real

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, The Infamous said:

Lol he’s the the realest black athlete that’s ever come out of England

man almost didn’t go Olympics cos he was shotting Zeds of cheese. Got a slap on the wrist,went olympics and the rest is history 

very humble guy we crossed paths plenty of times due to mutual friends. He was more than a shotter had that slickness which he implemented into his ability to cater for white n black audiences 

shout out AJ man whole of north west fucks with him hard

He’s not gonna shag you mate 

lol

/

peanut butter is nasty

No animals life is worth that of a human's

patriotism is a con

Love for most people is mostly about control and feeding their own needs

If we were all completely secure with ourselves and partners + unselfish, we would let our partners fuck other people

Whatever you think is beautiful is a result of a life time of conditioning

intolerance and narrow mindedness are the two things that the right and left have the most in common

Some people are weak  - everything else is just an excuse/explanation for that weakness

I think rape in of itself is more evil than murder.

T-pain is one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time.

All intelligent people are manipulative people. 

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Grafter said:

What a list!

So much there

@o-guy are u vegan then?

Do u inlcude spiders in that statement?

Love stance is wildly pessimistic

nah I meant animals lives are worth less than humans. I did try the whole vegan thing for a few months, not for me.

I actually love, love

I just think most people confuse love with possession, or they excuse possession because it's natural or see it as a sign of love.

4 minutes ago, o-guy said:

nah I meant animals lives are worth less than humans. I did try the whole vegan thing for a few months, not for me.

I actually love, love

I just think most people confuse love with possession, or they excuse possession because it's natural or see it as a sign of love.

whats your rationale on human life being worth more than a animals life. Is there any logic on why you see it that way or just speciesism?

2 hours ago, o-guy said:

lol

/

peanut butter is nasty

No animals life is worth that of a human's

patriotism is a con

Love for most people is mostly about control and feeding their own needs

If we were all completely secure with ourselves and partners + unselfish, we would let our partners fuck other people

Whatever you think is beautiful is a result of a life time of conditioning

intolerance and narrow mindedness are the two things that the right and left have the most in common

Some people are weak  - everything else is just an excuse/explanation for that weakness

I think rape in of itself is more evil than murder.

T-pain is one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time.

All intelligent people are manipulative people. 

wow theres alot to unpack here. he went in..