Your unpopular opinions.....on everything

Ephren Taylor

34 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

If one was to believe in that kinda freeness what would the purpose of a monogamous relationship be anyway?

I think the point of monogamy is to regulate the family unit and make the nuclear family the norm.

It's more about what fits best in a capitalist structure, as oppose to what is likely to be best for each individual

From a legal standpoint (ignoring the cultural, moralistic, and religious dimensions) the reason why polygamy is illegal in most western cities is to do with all the tax/monetary benefits afforded to spouses.  

5 minutes ago, o-guy said:

I think the point of monogamy is to regulate the family unit and make the nuclear family the norm.

It's more about what fits best in a capitalist structure, as oppose to what is likely to be best for each individual

From a legal standpoint (ignoring the cultural, moralistic, and religious dimensions) the reason why polygamy is illegal in most western cities is to do with all the tax/monetary benefits afforded to spouses.  

Jordan Peterson makes good points about why monogamy is ideal for men n as usual he makes a lot of sense....

13 hours ago, Grafter said:

The most ridiculous statement in this entire thread. Probably the most ridiculous statement of all time...

It's a shame you struggled with it but it isn't a waste of time. And it is not the reason kids fail at maths, they fail because of poor teachers or because maths just isnt their thing.

Without algebra the world as we know it wouldn't even exist. No buses, no planes, no nothing that involves engineers or mathematicians, no frigging computers, no VIP forum to spout ur nonsense

Get real

The fact is for the vast majority of people algebra is never ever used in their day to day life.

Do you know how many young kids i have spoken to who have said they used to be good at maths and like the subject only to hit 13/14 years old and give up because algebra was so confusing and unnecessarily hard.

Being taught it at such a young age confuses a lot of kids.

Cant understand this kind of outlook on learning. It's extremely foreign to me.

Unnecessarily hard? It is what it is.

Lets stop teaching children languages. Certainly not any non latin based languages that would be too hard.

Lets not do Shakespeare. Too hard. Oh chemistry? Let's not do that. Too hard. You kno what, scrap A-levels. Too hard.

On a level though challenging young minds is extremely important, exposure to problem solving and abstract thinking is invaluable no matter your career choice.

And most importantly for young people, the opportunity to learn and experience as wide a range as possible of subject areas is vital for a rounded and varied society.

You don't teach anyone that anything is too hard, especially children. You should never indulge that kind of self limiting thought process. That's really ridiculous.

• Upvote 5
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Grafter said:

Cant understand this kind of outlook on learning. It's extremely foreign to me.

Unnecessarily hard? It is what it is.

Lets stop teaching children languages. Certainly not any non latin based languages that would be too hard.

Lets not do Shakespeare. Too hard. Oh chemistry? Let's not do that. Too hard. You kno what, scrap A-levels. Too hard.

On a level though challenging young minds is extremely important, exposure to problem solving and abstract thinking is invaluable no matter your career choice.

And most importantly for young people, the opportunity to learn and experience as wide a range as possible of subject areas is vital for a rounded and varied society.

You don't teach anyone that anything is too hard, especially children. You should never indulge that kind of self limiting thought process. That's really ridiculous.

You do know subjects get scrapped/changed all the time.

Same with tests.

Theres loads of things that were taught decades ago that arent taught now.

Theres nothing wrong with questioning whether something benefits children or not.

Funny thing is if you actually to speak to these kids many of whom look like you btw you would see it has a more of negative effect than a positive for them to be learning it.

Especially at such a young age.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Seydou said:

And then he's pro black.

This guy is ticking all the boxes of a retarded racist. Probably dislikes Polish man for taking his jobs.

Coming from a black man who worships his slave masters religion,breds their culture and has to learn their language in a book that is made by them and is about them.

Alhamdi yomama

18 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

You do know subjects get scrapped/changed all the time.

Same with tests.

Theres loads of things that were taught decades ago that arent taught now.

Theres nothing wrong with questioning whether something benefits children or not.

Funny thing is if you actually to speak to these kids many of whom look like you btw you would see it has a more of negative effect than a positive for them to be learning it.

Especially at such a young age.

You haven't addressed anything I said an now your tryin to say maths ain for "people who look like me"

This is why humanity can't progress. How many morons like this do we have discouraging how many youts? Its untold

Oh an let me tell u, I was top of my class in maths in yr 6 and bottom set by the end of yr 7, 2nd set by yr 11. So I know very well what people like me are capable of

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Grafter said:

This is why humanity can't progress. How many morons like this do we have discouraging how many youts? Its untold

Oh an let me tell u, I was top of my class in maths in yr 6 and bottom set by the end of yr 7, 2nd set by yr 11. So I know very well what people like me are capable of

Guy really tried to make it a black thing. Looool. Maths yah nuh. Absolute idiot.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Coming from a black man who worships his slave masters religion,breds their culture and has to learn their language in a book that is made by them and is about them.

Alhamdi yomama

Your whole pro black persona always goes back to a race being dominant over black people. 

It's an awful mentality to have. Free yourself from this mental shackle of feeling oppressed all the time.

I hope you find your peace.

• Upvote 2