Your unpopular opinions.....on everything

Ephren Taylor

• Maternity pay

Having a child is a lifestyle choice, why should your job be held for a year and you receive funding for this? Then witches complain about not being on the same pay as someone who started at the same time as them. How about you remember the 2 years off you took off pissing out youts?!

• The McCanns did it
  • 9/11 was an inside job

*gets coat*

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

13 hours ago, Anderson said:

This is just a fact ain't it? As apposed to an opinion...?

Scientifically, I think the 2 positions that currently have the most support in western society are:

1. we find features that indicate a strong genetic make up, the most attractive (use to be the backing behind the whole "symmetry is beautiful" idea, but the whole symmetry thing has begun to fall away as in of its self it is not a strong indicator of genetic excellence and if you get a wider sample population the amount of people who actually think a perfectly symmetrical face is beautiful begin to drastically fall).

2. Men and women innately find features that are the pinnacle of femininity and masculinity most attractive (i.e men find feminine facial features most attractive in women and vice versa).

The two ideas above are based on the nature argument. We are born with some kind of preference built into us, science aside I think most people believe that, or at the very least think it has something to do with it.

I personally think it's completely nurture. In this day and age, what people consume (in the sense of media, friends and family) determines what they like. In my opinion.     

I think MC's should move away from house, as a former MC/Current DJ I can advise safely that nobody is spitting on my sets, not even me.

Saying that, I think there is room for Lyrics in house music. I quite like G-House sometimes, and theres a Tazer & Tink song called Wet Dollars where shes rapping throughout and I'm a big fan. Funky can work with MC's but not reloads.

6 hours ago, o-guy said:

Scientifically, I think the 2 positions that currently have the most support in western society are:

1. we find features that indicate a strong genetic make up, the most attractive (use to be the backing behind the whole "symmetry is beautiful" idea, but the whole symmetry thing has begun to fall away as in of its self it is not a strong indicator of genetic excellence and if you get a wider sample population the amount of people who actually think a perfectly symmetrical face is beautiful begin to drastically fall).

2. Men and women innately find features that are the pinnacle of femininity and masculinity most attractive (i.e men find feminine facial features most attractive in women and vice versa).

The two ideas above are based on the nature argument. We are born with some kind of preference built into us, science aside I think most people believe that, or at the very least think it has something to do with it.

I personally think it's completely nurture. In this day and age, what people consume (in the sense of media, friends and family) determines what they like. In my opinion.     

Did not know that still. I have always believed it is completely nurture as well and just assumed that was fact.

8 hours ago, Thizz said:

Negged. 

/

easy reloads killed grime sets. 

Logan was the king of shit reloads.