Masturbation

DareDevil12

39 minutes ago, DareDevil12 said:

It's not even that though. The fact is I don't understand it. Why do it everyday when you get the real thing. Why don't they do it like once a week instead of everyday. Least have the decency until you are home alone and not be a savage lurking and jerking every toilet break or empty room. It's weird.

So which vip2 deev is this :rofl:

Sounds like the dude is a zorn addict

Just now, Seydou said:

?

He busses inside you and then busses by himself after sex? Everyday?

Well we have sex everyday and yes he does. I can't really say for sure he doe's himself but his behaviour tells me he does. Constantly on his phone and takes longgg toilet breaks. You see little signs that make you very suspicious. Yes it hurts my feelings when i give him everything. I don't feel the need to look at other men to get off cos i am quite happy to just have him. Sorry for the paragraph ?

2 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Lol

Wait, you don't have any evidence he wanks off by himself?

where is the accusations coming from then?

/

I take long toilet breaks too. Usually browse this site when I'm shitting

No i have seen what he looks at. He gets abit clumsy with the after tissues. He looks guilty when he reappears. Why doe's his phone need to go everywhere with him? Didn't realise you need to bathe your phone daily? I am actually starting to think it's more an addiction than in my mind.

1 hour ago, DareDevil12 said:

No i have seen what he looks at. He gets abit clumsy with the after tissues. He looks guilty when he reappears. Why doe's his phone need to go everywhere with him? Didn't realise you need to bathe your phone daily? I am actually starting to think it's more an addiction than in my mind.

What does he look at?

10 hours ago, DareDevil12 said:

Freudian slip.

John Doe come get your bird.

• Upvote 4

On 11/7/2016 at 6:50 AM, DareDevil12 said:

Why do you guys jerk off at every oppurtunity when you have a woman with a high sex drive? Bugs the life out of me?!

You don't do the same things to him Roxy Reynolds does to her co stars so he has unfulfilled fantasies

On 11/7/2016 at 1:16 PM, DareDevil12 said:

It's not even that though. The fact is I don't understand it. Why do it everyday when you get the real thing. Why don't they do it like once a week instead of everyday. Least have the decency until you are home alone and not be a savage lurking and jerking every toilet break or empty room. It's weird.

You see how you women/girls twist shit up? i.e we have an argument, you were wrong but somehow the guy gets the blame and ends up in the dog house and us guys are supposed to just accept it even tho we weren't in the wrong in the first place

fast forward, you need to accept the five knuckle shuffle or it sounds like one of two things,

1. Despite the fact that you THINK your giving him enough, your actually not. You ain't doing it right like how he wants.

2. His got an addiction YOU can't cure.

4 hours ago, Incumbent said:

You see how you women/girls twist shit up? i.e we have an argument, you were wrong but somehow the guy gets the blame and ends up in the dog house and us guys are supposed to just accept it even tho we weren't in the wrong in the first place

fast forward, you need to accept the five knuckle shuffle or it sounds like one of two things,

1. Despite the fact that you THINK your giving him enough, your actually not. You ain't doing it right like how he wants.

2. His got an addiction YOU can't cure.

Yeah that is a mans point of view. 

He should man up and say i aint doing shit right if that is the case but i am pretty sure it's not that.